Old 04-11-2018, 12:10 AM
Banned

Default What the fuck

is with the recent wave of bards who:
dont melee
sing one song
refuse to pull
selos and run at the sign of 3 or more mobs

From fucking unrest to CoM these are the only types of bards I have seen recently. Also stop using that fucking light blue armor with cha/dex because your fucking songs fizzle chance is based on your singing/instrument skill vs the level of the song. and your fucking mezzes only last like 18 seconds max and never fucking once did I ever have one break early on its own.

And stop charming all the fucking time, its annoying as fuck when you do it without a macro and the entire group stares at it and when it breaks it will bash your stupid fucking ass in. and by bash I mean stop your next song

And lull? no fuck you its mostly the mobs level vs your level. 255 or 75 cha it wont fucking matter if it cons red or yellow.

AND HYMN OF FUCKING RESTORATION IS ONE OF YOUR BREAD AND FUCKING BUTTER SONGS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES FOR NOT TWISTING THIS UNTIL LEVEL 55?!

I dont give a shit if you seen that one bard on one of your fucking kael arena raids sit back with the healers casting and doing shit, because that shit is not always that shit.

melee
twist 4 songs
get used to pulling, a lot.
mez over charm
starting stats into stamina and get sta/hp gear
Old 04-11-2018, 12:22 AM
Sarnak

Cantana and afk
Old 04-11-2018, 12:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. OP is some butthurt ranger/monk that doesn't want to do his job and pull when the group has no enchanter so the bard is forced to cantana literally inside of the healer's anus
Are you fucking kidding me? I love pulling on my fucking ranger.
Single/two pulls all the time every time
Cheap dick ass spells that allow me to go on for a long time before needing a break to med, fuck everything is there is a chanter, endless pulls
Cheap root so I can dump a mob in camp and start working for the next one or to give that warrior a chance at tanking
SoW

But monk I can understand, that sneak thing was so bad I just outright deleted my monk. Pulling for regular every day groups as a monk is like a warrior trying to tank, uphill battle and only really useful at max level.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:35 AM
Banned

I'd roll a bard to troll OP but he gets mad enough on his own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phatez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cantana and afk
Old 04-11-2018, 12:49 AM
Sarnak

Weren't you the bard that almost cost Rustle/Venerate an entire ring war because you aggroed the dwarves and ran all over Great Divide instead of taking your death? Everyone's a noob at some point..
Old 04-11-2018, 12:51 AM
Skeleton

Groups ask a lot of their bards, and it is a difficult class to play. You seem to be focused on bard mechanics...why not try one out? You could end up being the next expert bard in the player pool.
Old 04-11-2018, 12:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is with the recent wave of bards who:
dont melee
sing one song
refuse to pull
selos and run at the sign of 3 or more mobs

From fucking unrest to CoM these are the only types of bards I have seen recently. Also stop using that fucking light blue armor with cha/dex because your fucking songs fizzle chance is based on your singing/instrument skill vs the level of the song. and your fucking mezzes only last like 18 seconds max and never fucking once did I ever have one break early on its own.

And stop charming all the fucking time, its annoying as fuck when you do it without a macro and the entire group stares at it and when it breaks it will bash your stupid fucking ass in. and by bash I mean stop your next song

And lull? no fuck you its mostly the mobs level vs your level. 255 or 75 cha it wont fucking matter if it cons red or yellow.

AND HYMN OF FUCKING RESTORATION IS ONE OF YOUR BREAD AND FUCKING BUTTER SONGS WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES FOR NOT TWISTING THIS UNTIL LEVEL 55?!

I dont give a shit if you seen that one bard on one of your fucking kael arena raids sit back with the healers casting and doing shit, because that shit is not always that shit.

melee
twist 4 songs
get used to pulling, a lot.
mez over charm
starting stats into stamina and get sta/hp gear
Hey there. I agree with a lot of what you said. Bards can do so much more when played correctly. I do disagree with one thing you said though. Namely mez over charm. My choice of which to use is situational. I tend to charm whenever I have a single add. I like to put the mob to work. But yes, any decent bard should be able to mez down four mobs. Five mobs even but you'll get smacked around some.

Heathcliff - 60 Bard | Carkle - 60 Cleric
58 Ranger | 56 Shaman
54 Rogue | 54 Shadow Knight
51 Bard | 50 Paladin | 50 Warrior
41 Wizard | 40 Bard | 20 Magician
Old 04-11-2018, 01:04 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nexii [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weren't you the bard that almost cost Rustle/Venerate an entire ring war because you aggroed the dwarves and ran all over Great Divide instead of taking your death? Everyone's a noob at some point..
No. Every ring war I invite 4 dps and a druid/sham. If I remember right a chanter did something in the dwarf control group, a sham healed them, snowball effect happened.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:09 AM
Fire Giant

Bard melee is next to worthless. It's just a vanity if you're very bored and don't want instrument modifiers on your songs.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

In a random chef group in seb somewhat recently I grouped with a bard named Syrigar--he was honestly one of the best bards I've played with here. The man did it all.
Closed Thread