Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2019, 11:03 AM
Sarnak

DB officer here. Bronsun's been removed from the guild. Glad this came to our attention. If you haven't yet petitioned it, I'd suggest you do so.

Also, I can't tell from the snippets who else from the guild might have been involved and how much they knew about Bronsun's zone disruption. Care to let me know?

Far be it from me to get in the way of a good rant, but in the future it'd be helpful if you could contact a DB officer with your issue and names so we can intervene in real time, rather than store it all up for the RnF thread.

Thanks.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial Ooze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
DB officer here. Bronsun's been removed from the guild. Glad this came to our attention. If you haven't yet petitioned it, I'd suggest you do so.

Also, I can't tell from the snippets who else from the guild might have been involved and how much they knew about Bronsun's zone disruption. Care to let me know?

Far be it from me to get in the way of a good rant, but in the future it'd be helpful if you could contact a DB officer with your issue and names so we can intervene in real time, rather than store it all up for the RnF thread.

Thanks.
i.e. don't tell people we harbor fugitives and we'll take care of it anyways. You can trust me. I promise.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 07-02-2019, 11:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by btravis1990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
an Ikky monk would never do this either, stoopid soft skin.
+5 forums points for including rp.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Even besides zone disruption, its straight up KS if hes stealing mobs from established camps.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial Ooze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Thanks.
Nicely done man. Nicely done.
Old 07-02-2019, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

What a moron

Zekay 60 Torpor Shaman - <Guild>
Old 07-02-2019, 12:16 PM
Kobold

oh man imagine getting guild kicked and possibly even banned because you decided to kill steal and zone disrupt in the warrens of all places

warrens won't even let give you drops if you can't get exp from them, its literally the worst zone to KS in [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honest question! I want to get my faction up at some point for this as well. I am assuming the Warrens is the best place to get it? Of course I don't want to be an ass about it. Wouldn't the best approach be to buff the shit out of the newbies and just tag their mobs with something tiny like burst of fire? In that scenario everybody wins. Of course, I'm a Druid and not a Monk haha.
The fast way is to use a bard or enc friend to charm the vendor and just buy a key while charmed... if you have sneak you don't even need charm. Granted getting to said venor by yourself might be an adventure.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puluin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The fast way is to use a bard or enc friend to charm the vendor and just buy a key while charmed... if you have sneak you don't even need charm. Granted getting to said venor by yourself might be an adventure.
Just have a rogue friend let you down and back up and use sneak to buy.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee12874 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Honest question! I want to get my faction up at some point for this as well. I am assuming the Warrens is the best place to get it? Of course I don't want to be an ass about it. Wouldn't the best approach be to buff the shit out of the newbies and just tag their mobs with something tiny like burst of fire? In that scenario everybody wins. Of course, I'm a Druid and not a Monk haha.
Its better to just make a brell worshiping halfling (theyre non kos in the hole to 90% of the zone) and make an erudite key alt qnd just leave them there. Or you could always just buy the key without factioning if you're a bard, chanter, or monk. Pretty sure you could use puppet strings too if you really wanted to. Or of course you can just duck and squeeze theough the opening at the top if you're a small race... Point is its not worth it to faction to buy a key [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]