Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Is Jutebox bashing the staff (in your opinion)?
Yea. Clearly says there’s a problem and it’s their fault. 20 74.07%
No. Maybe going through stages of grief? Idk! 3 11.11%
McAffee hacked his account for those posts. Was his fault. 9 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2021, 08:36 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrddraal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
does Jute need a restraining order against OP? Seems obsessed.

I’m honestly sad to see someone work so hard. Only to, apparently, be so disappointed by the results.

A longtime member of Riot such as yourself may not need or care about Jutebox congratulating y’all on Vulak loot. But for appearances sale at least? Alliance members should at least be able to feign celebration for each other’s successes.

But hey! Keep joking about restraining orders while reposting Detoxx gifs and internet bullying Straiker. Total high road for y’all!
Old 07-13-2021, 08:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But hey! Keep joking about restraining orders while reposting Detoxx gifs and internet bullying Straiker. Total high road for y’all!
Old 07-13-2021, 09:43 PM
Sarnak

I'm disbanding my 8th alt from Kittens if they keep this shit up.
Old 07-13-2021, 10:26 PM
Fire Giant

OP back to posting about Jutebox every day - Help he should seeketh
Old 07-13-2021, 11:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm disbanding my 8th alt from Kittens if they keep this shit up.
It’s the only way they’ll ever learn!
Old 07-14-2021, 12:07 AM
Kobold

Honestly though why care so much about who got what loot? The content was open to everyone. Also, anyone with a pulse, a potato for a pc, and a reasonably functional internet connection can join a drafting entity. If you’re in a guild that doesn’t raid at all at this point, you are actively choosing not to partake in raiding on p99. That is perfectly fine too! The low level game is a great time.

Beyond that draft week at this point is a chance for some of the guilds to have an evening to learn how to kill new targets in an uncontested environment. Which is fine. It’s only gonna happen on draft week as nothing goes uncontested here ever.

The server target is just a dkp free loot piñata for whatever lucky person wins the roll. Obviously the chance those rolls being won by the two largest guilds should be no surprise. You don’t expect people to come kill this thing and get nothing out of it? If you want to exclude Vanq/Kittens/Riot from server wide raids, I invite you to do so.

Stop trying to rulequest every facet of this game into oblivion and just let people play the damn game.
Old 07-14-2021, 02:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumph [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m honestly sad to see someone work so hard. Only to, apparently, be so disappointed by the results.

A longtime member of Riot such as yourself may not need or care about Jutebox congratulating y’all on Vulak loot. But for appearances sale at least? Alliance members should at least be able to feign celebration for each other’s successes.

People act so silly when they have a crush on someone, have you tried just asking him on a date?
Old 07-14-2021, 02:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
who cares
Old 07-14-2021, 03:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Kind of like how everyone laughs at you for your garbage threads. Super sad.
Old 07-14-2021, 03:19 AM
Sarnak

Being in a guild that doesn't believe members should be open with their sexuality leads to such obsessions