Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2018, 07:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I disagree with your definition of "significant". It insinuates that there's "absolute"ly no value in riding the wave for whatever gains one can sequestor.

You're essentially arguing.....take no action whatsoever.....and then complain about your future lack of non-results.

Global Communism does not stand to improve the quality of life of the bottom 10% of american society, and make no mistake, globablists have no intention of positioning the bottom 10% of americans at a position just below the fulcrum by which they intend to "balance" global poverty. Quit being so "american-poverty"-centric. From a Quality of Life perspective, the bottom 10% of USA-Americans live better than a large majority of the world's population.
I don't think you realize how most of America lives.

Literally zero to negative amounts of money paycheck to paycheck.
Old 12-20-2018, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't think you realize how most of America lives.

Literally zero to negative amounts of money paycheck to paycheck.
I believe i have explained my journey in more detail than any of you have on this thread, to date. Ive literally put elements of my life heavily laced with internalized shame, that i have had to personally overcome, to bare, and your only response to date is disbelief, insults, and attempts to further shame me.

This is, supposedly, the "empathetic" party's response, to date, on this thread.

Imagine, for just a brief moment, if everything i have told you thus far is absolutely true.......

Are you proud of yourself? We're not as "different" as you'd like to think....or (judging by your responses) maybe we are.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-20-2018 at 07:33 PM..
Old 12-20-2018, 07:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sucks, but I suppose no one is immune to being corrupted by the globalist machine.

The New American Century doesn't want to die.

We all want the US to excel, but not through neo-imperialism or at the expense of American citizens.
https://youtu.be/qjUvfZj-Fm0

lol
Old 12-20-2018, 07:28 PM
Banned

It's the beginning of the end to the beginning of the end's beginning of the end's bombshell.
Old 12-20-2018, 07:30 PM
Banned

Gotta get out there and hit your key words ready break
Old 12-20-2018, 07:36 PM
Banned

Our teachers are now telling students that they are promoting genocide if they watch Pewdiepie...
Old 12-20-2018, 07:41 PM
Banned

Public school is child abuse at this point. Really
Old 12-20-2018, 07:43 PM
Banned

The amount of ignorance that teacher is spewing...lol

This is what happens when people blindly trust the media.
Old 12-20-2018, 07:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Public school is child abuse at this point. Really
Yep, and now they're trying to abolish private schools by increasignly strangling them with initiatives bent on controlling the curriculum so they can ensure their narrative permeates every aspect of our children's lives no matter what we do to safeguard them from it.

Its all very orwellian, while the lemmings drone on with their 100% materialistic mindset that denies the existence of anything else, while simultaneously trying to bring the unity of the divine into this universe of duality even though i have already, specifically, outlined how this is not even possible, even when suspending my own beliefs and entering the thought experiment of how to attain and MAINTAIN a world of humanity without difference.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-20-2018 at 07:57 PM..
Old 12-20-2018, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe i have explained my journey in more detail than any of you have on this thread, to date. Ive literally put elements of my life heavily laced with internalized shame, that i have had to personally overcome, to bare, and your only response to date is disbelief, insults, and attempts to further shame me.

This is, supposedly, the "empathetic" party's response, to date, on this thread.

Imagine, for just a brief moment, if everything i have told you thus far is absolutely true.......

Are you proud of yourself? We're not as "different" as you'd like to think....or (judging by your responses) maybe we are.
You're pretense is hilarious in that you're operating in a notion of generalization. Logic can liberate if the user is wise.