Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2019, 03:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now I want to point out a few things. He isn't talking about making people like throndor pay 80%. And while It's really annoying how he pretends like Republicans just inherently hate successful women of color (they love women of color that espose their views) -- that really shouldn't undo the bulk of what this opinion piece was actually about.

Soaking the rich. Lets all cannibalize the ultra rich...the mildly rich should be spared IMO -- lots of them are good people.

You don't have to be a communist to see the merit in getting rid of parasite gentry class. They are the biggest welfare bums of them all.

Krugman's (as well as Shaviro's) academic work (before he turned into a news media propagandist), was one of my sources in my 10-page rhetorical analysis of the evolution of zombie myth in pop culture required for 102.

World war Z had just came out, and I provided a response to how zombie myth has evolved from being primarily about a critique of the vampiric nature of capitalism and it's zombificating effect on the working class proletariat; as detailed on "Night of the Living Dead" with the mall scenes;

Then it evolved into a critique of colonial (western) racism's "colonial gaze"; as detailed by Lauro et all using foucaltian dialectic analysis relating to how zombie myth evolved from "Night of the living Dead" into a dehumanizing means justifying the oppression/destruction of "others", as detailed in more recent "kill em all" zombie films prevelant throughout the '90s, and early '00s, only to be ressurected in the early '10s (Walking Dead);

Then i went on to explain how in most recent films/series such as World War Z, the metaphor was more about an fear of globalization, with zombie apocalypse being a worldwide phenomenon that originates within third-world countries starved into a sort of insatiable un-life, which then radiates out to the western world, and how this development is metaphorically relatable to a underlying fear of globalization that is simultaneously exacerbating environmental issues in addition to threatening the western world with "contracting" the disease of an acute scarcity of resources, and environmental catastrophism caused by global transport and distribution of resources in an attempt to placate the zombie's insatiably bottomless hunger.

100%'d it and included it in my Junior writing portfolio. Even though it ran counter to leftist ideology as it pertains to racism, and marxist critique of capitalism, they gobbled it up and pushed me to attempt getting it published, regardless. I did some psychological trickery to ally myself with them, but I didn't want to publish it because I knew a lot of it was giving my sources more credit than they deserved since, for the most part, their critiques were outdated and no longer resembling contemporary societal ills.

This was earlier in Obama's term, just as he began reigniting the flames of racism within this country, (in conjuction with help from the DSA and their participation in the development of BLM (remember the mid-west fairground incident, where large gangs of blacks waited around out front of the fairgrounds to beat, and hospitalize white men in front of their families without provocation?)
https://www.businessinsider.com/race...ace-war-2011-8

; and a few years before this societal fear of globalization and backlash against anti-white racism manifested in the election of Donald Trump.
https://fox6now.com/2016/11/10/distu...nt-vote-trump/
and then we had the rust belt incidences where black people rioted and blocked roadways so that they could drag white people out of their cars beat them without provocation.

Some Babe Ruth level intuiting the future shit.

If the left doesn't back away from the "global communism without borders" and promoting unprovoked violence on people for "implicitly being white" theme, they're going to lose everything, including their credibility, while destroying the environment in the process. Anti-Fascism is Fascism. Anti-Racism is racism.

Do you have any idea how bad exponentially increasing the carbon footprint by attempting to equalize and import the third world into the western world is?

We should be aiming to reduce the extravagancy of the first world while promoting a minimalist lifestyle; not looking to maximize our market exposure by pushing globalized distribution of carbon-footprint-heavy western materialism upon the rest of the still developing, underdeveloped, and undeveloped 2nd and 3rd world.

Overindulgence and gluttony is antithesis to living a "minimalist" lifestyle both economically and environmentally. And that is just one element why, despite knowing that some things are "unfair" i believe the left is entirely wrong in their recent approaches toward remedying societal ills.

Regards,
Throndor
Last edited by Throndor; 01-06-2019 at 03:49 PM..
Old 01-06-2019, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

Nah
Old 01-06-2019, 03:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah
Old 01-06-2019, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Krugman's (as well as Shaviro's) academic work (before he turned into a news media propagandist), was one of my sources in my 10-page rhetorical analysis of the evolution of zombie myth in pop culture required for 102.

World war Z had just came out, and I provided a response to how zombie myth has evolved from being primarily about a critique of the vampiric nature of capitalism and it's zombificating effect on the working class proletariat; as detailed on "Night of the Living Dead" with the mall scenes;

Then it evolved into a critique of colonial (western) racism's "colonial gaze"; as detailed by Lauro et all using foucaltian dialectic analysis relating to how zombie myth evolved from "Night of the living Dead" into a dehumanizing means justifying the oppression/destruction of "others", as detailed in more recent "kill em all" zombie films prevelant throughout the '90s, and early '00s, only to be ressurected in the early '10s (Walking Dead);

Then i went on to explain how in most recent films/series such as World War Z, the metaphor was more about an fear of globalization, with zombie apocalypse being a worldwide phenomenon that originates within third-world countries starved into a sort of insatiable un-life, which then radiates out to the western world, and how this development is metaphorically relatable to a underlying fear of globalization that is simultaneously exacerbating environmental issues in addition to threatening the western world with "contracting" the disease of an acute scarcity of resources, and environmental catastrophism caused by global transport and distribution of resources in an attempt to placate the zombie's insatiably bottomless hunger.

100%'d it and included it in my Junior writing portfolio. Even though it ran counter to leftist ideology as it pertains to racism, and marxist critique of capitalism, they gobbled it up and pushed me to attempt getting it published, regardless. I did some psychological trickery to ally myself with them, but I didn't want to publish it because I knew a lot of it was giving my sources more credit than they deserved since, for the most part, their critiques were outdated and no longer resembling contemporary societal ills.

This was earlier in Obama's term, just as he began reigniting the flames of racism within this country, (in conjuction with help from the DSA and their participation in the development of BLM (remember the mid-west fairground incident, where large gangs of blacks waited around out front of the fairgrounds to beat, and hospitalize white men in front of their families without provocation?)
https://www.businessinsider.com/race...ace-war-2011-8

; and a few years before this societal fear of globalization and backlash against anti-white racism manifested in the election of Donald Trump.
https://fox6now.com/2016/11/10/distu...nt-vote-trump/
and then we had the rust belt incidences where black people rioted and blocked roadways so that they could drag white people out of their cars beat them without provocation.

Some Babe Ruth level intuiting the future shit.

If the left doesn't back away from the "global communism without borders" and promoting unprovoked violence on people for "implicitly being white" theme, they're going to lose everything, including their credibility, while destroying the environment in the process. Anti-Fascism is Fascism. Anti-Racism is racism.

Do you have any idea how bad exponentially increasing the carbon footprint by attempting to equalize and import the third world into the western world is?

We should be aiming to reduce the extravagancy of the first world while promoting a minimalist lifestyle; not looking to maximize our market exposure by pushing globalized distribution of carbon-footprint-heavy western materialism upon the rest of the still developing, underdeveloped, and undeveloped 2nd and 3rd world.

Overindulgence and gluttony is antithesis to living a "minimalist" lifestyle both economically and environmentally. And that is just one element why, despite knowing that some things are "unfair" i believe the left is entirely wrong in their recent approaches toward remedying societal ills.

Regards,
Throndor
Old 01-06-2019, 03:52 PM
Banned

By the way, Juris Dictum's point two is why I said, i'm not opposed to raising the estate tax on inheritences over 1million, but that there should not even be an estate tax on values below that.

1 million, in today's economy is 1 single-family home in one of the competitive major cities throughout the country. It's enough to possibly get through all the red tape regulating the starting of a modest business with the ability to hire an employee or 3.

Daffy and Bugs then decided to go full retard, and this is what i mean by entirely lacking prudence/temperence.
Last edited by Throndor; 01-06-2019 at 03:54 PM..
Old 01-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

By the way, Juris Dictum's point two is why I said, i'm not opposed to raising the estate tax on inheritences over 1million, but that there should not even be an estate tax on values below that.

1 million, in today's economy is 1 single-family home in one of the competitive major cities throughout the country. It's enough to possibly get through all the red tape regulating the starting of a modest business with the ability to hire an employee or 3.

Daffy and Bugs then decided to go full retard, and this is what i mean by entirely lacking prudence/temperence.
Last edited by Cecily; 01-06-2019 at 03:58 PM..
Old 01-06-2019, 03:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

plagiarism!

lol
Old 01-06-2019, 04:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All of these temporarily embarrassed trillionaires on p99 don't want to be taxed at 73% once they finally make it big.
Translation: "I'm not the one who will be shafted, so fuck em lol!"

Slavery didn't affect white people, so why did they even bother abolishing it?

You know how immature and retarded you sound?
Old 01-06-2019, 04:05 PM
Banned

Actually like Shaviro's views in a lot of ways. Panpsychism and gnostic inter-wovenalities share a similar thread.
Old 01-06-2019, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or it could be returning the favor.

Let me break it down for you. If your voting with other people's pocketbook, then you are personally assaulting them with the state. You dont get to sit up in your ivory tower with the whole "no hard feelings, pal, mob rules" approach to politics, censoring, ridiculing, setting the rules for, and then ad hominem attacking anyone and everyone for daring to criticize your communistic ways.

Then when you drive to the root of the issue and outright admit that your motivations are purely for your own selfish gain, you lose the moral highground and your "greater good" becomes the "insatiable horde".

You are not entitled to MY wages. Ive already quite clearly illustrated that YOUR economic leanings intend to steal food out of mine and my family's mouth, yet you throw a couple token words along the lines of "gotta crack a few eggs to make an omelette". Well, guess what mother fucker, this family of eggs isnt going to remain civil while you blow sunshine and rainbows up my dress. I dont wear dresses.

If you want money, get a fucking job and earn it like the rest of us.

If you want "affordable healthcare" then get yourself in shape to where your healthcare is affordable.

If you to get laid, make yourself desirable so that people want to have sex with you.

Ocassional-cortex isnt going to save you. Your little communist dsa party with 50k people aren't going to go actualizing a revolution for you. (How did anti-fascists recently get linked with anti-semitism? BTW: its exactly like i said; shadow-projection. Anti-fascism is fascism.
Anti-semitic racism : check
Anti-white racism: check
Authoritarian: check
Censors language: check
Uses "implicit provocations" as a means to justify economic persecution: check
Uses "implicit provocations" as a rationalization for violence: check

You're fucking fascist, man. Red fascism, brown communism, as Rohle said 80 years ago, they are the same thing: virtually indistinguishable.

Guess who can create the revolution, in your life, for you!? Protip: its the person you see in the mirror when you brush your teeth and waddle out of the shower once a week.

The world doesn't owe you shit by merely sliding out of a vagina. Its a fairly ordinary occurence. Your actions, in this life, is what matters and no one is ever going to care for you better than you can care for yourself; no one else is in a better position to.
Lol, you're retarded. Stay on the eugenics claim I brought up in regards to your insult of Bonkers.