Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Screenshots

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2013, 03:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArumTP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone asked for help in another guild for enchanter epic. That guild announced that Verina was up in their guild chat. The spies heard that, they brought their people from their guilds to kill her.

Hard lessons to be learned never announce in guild chat that she is up.
Put away the tinfoil hat. There were no spies involved. The persons in Europa and BDA that I offered to pay to help me with the fight simply told their guilds Verina was up, and then were nice and shady with me in tells instead of just telling me they couldn't help cause they were gonna come kill her for their own guildie or whatever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castigate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm actually kind of shocked at this, in our conversation I'm pretty sure you congratulated me and I thought you seemed pretty nice about the whole thing. Now I find out that you've used it to attack me on the forums? I didn't do anything wrong here and it's really annoying to see my honesty with you getting turned around on me.
I did not attack you. I did not accuse you of wrongdoing. I simply laughed bitterly to myself when you told me that you didn't even know why or how you were about to loot the hardest piece of the enchanter epic. I did congratulate you, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy about the way you got the item (i.e. you got the item by you and your guild standing on my shoulders, rather than by any work of your own... or even blind luck).
Old 02-12-2013, 07:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splorf22 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think Tecmos is simply a little irritated that you got Verina without the requisite pain, like some kind of fraternity hazing ritual.

Also this is the kind of thing that irritates me about BDA. If some poor sop without many guildies on asks you for help and you take his mob, that's one of those grey zone moves. It's clearly within the rules, but it's not exactly nice either. Now we all expect this kind of thing from TMO, but BDA likes to act like they are this force for good against the evil of TMO when in reality they do so much of the same stuff, only less effectively. Like leapfrogging me in fear literally both times I've gone.

In contrast Divinity actually follows through on their play-nice attitude.
Lol, I think you'd have had better luck sending a tell to TMO members for help. I'm also being serious, very few TMO members would do something like this (I think all the ones that would got their's early on anyhow lol)
Old 02-13-2013, 04:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Put away the tinfoil hat. There were no spies involved. The persons in Europa and BDA that I offered to pay to help me with the fight simply told their guilds Verina was up, and then were nice and shady with me in tells instead of just telling me they couldn't help cause they were gonna come kill her for their own guildie or whatever [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry explain this? There is barely any Europa Enchanters who even need epic anymore. All of our mains except one have this so I really doubt this was the case for us. Offer me some names otherwise though, cause this makes it sound like you're trying to slander us in some fashion (If this is your intention or not).
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Last edited by Boilon; 02-13-2013 at 04:55 AM..
Old 02-13-2013, 08:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry explain this? There is barely any Europa Enchanters who even need epic anymore. All of our mains except one have this so I really doubt this was the case for us. Offer me some names otherwise though, cause this makes it sound like you're trying to slander us in some fashion (If this is your intention or not).
Ah, that was my mistake. I was quite sure that I remembered /telling a Europa member and asking for help with the fight, only for that person to end up backing out and then a Europa enchanter showing up in neriakc moments later trying to buy the loot rights. Looks like I only dealt with BDA in my logs, though.

My apologies. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-13-2013, 08:34 AM
Fire Giant

No problem. I'm just trying to think of who that would even be, only of our higher level enchanters who don't have Verina is Sinadin, and usually isn't actively camping Verina a whole lot. Either way I was there sometime during that sock fest and it was vicious indeed. Feel free to send me a message if you need some help, I'm often around Neriak doing cultural smithing.
Valkommen Farval - 57 Epic Human Preserver
Eddey Lizzard - 53 Iksar Champion
Wiliamm Wallace - 49 Epic Barbarian Rogue
Shaman Epic Faction Service
<Europa>
Old 02-13-2013, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, I think you'd have had better luck sending a tell to TMO members for help. I'm also being serious, very few TMO members would do something like this (I think all the ones that would got their's early on anyhow lol)
This

No one in TMO would dick over a noncombative guild member for their 2nd alts epic.
Old 02-14-2013, 02:20 AM
Sarnak

I'm not an alt, in fact I haven't even been playing this for 2 months.
This is really the core of the problem I have here, rather than going after whoever you are claiming that you asked for help, or posting anything on that vein, you sent me a tell that looking back was probably designed just to be screencapped. I don't know how she was tracked, hell I didn't even request her. I'm still an app to this guild.
Laughing bitterly to yourself though really doesn't surprise me, lately I'm starting to believe it's this servers favorite hobby.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:01 AM
Planar Protector

hm
Old 02-14-2013, 08:00 AM
Aviak

it wasnt me[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

serious, its quite sad to see all the lowlevel rogues, shaman, clerics running around with epics they cant even use yet (the clicky I mean) and chanters get the shaft.

Verina isnt even hard to kill - its just plain annoying and in addition its classic, so its not gonna be changed with a future patch.
Old 02-14-2013, 08:32 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castigate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm still an app to this guild.
/sigh
Closed Thread