Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2017, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
another doctor who did research in that field had the same postulation except he wanted to demonstrate oxidative stress through another mechanism. So what he did was cover 1 hand in aloe (very extreme moisturizer so obviously can't use this on anywhere else on the body unless you want to look like a plastic wrapped mummy) every day of his life for 30-40 years. The experiment worked, and the oxidative stress theory was proven. One of his hands is 40 years younger than the other hand at the age of 70. Fact.
Ok this is a bit of a nit-pick, but one person testing something on themselves does not count as "research" or a proper "experiment" , and it definitely does not prove anything in the scientific sense. Which isn't to say individual testing can't reveal great insights, it just means we have to be very cautious of such insights, and test them properly with the actual scientific method, because the seeming "insights" could be caused by something else entirely (e.g. for all we know the aloe had nothing to do with it and the SPF provided by wrapping his arm is what actually made it look younger).

However, there is one thing that has been scientifically proven (with tons of mice and some human studies too) to increase lifespan ... but I don't think anyone here is going to like it. That thing is caloric restriction, ie. eating a whole lot less (https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...aging-results/).

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-14-2017, 01:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lammy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
consuming diatomaceous earth prevents all. you're welcome.
This is a fairly effective insecticide too.
Old 12-14-2017, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
allegedly ALCAR can emulate this effect. I have to do about 1k hours of research into the nature of the substance and possible downstream effects of taking massive doses daily, but apparently a doctor did it to himself already for a few decades. He was the original doctor who postulated ALCAR, and ascorbic acid (vitamin C) should completely retard the aging process. Naturally 30-40 years later, he realizes he was wrong about ascorbic acid but not necessarily wrong about ALCAR.

another doctor who did research in that field had the same postulation except he wanted to demonstrate oxidative stress through another mechanism. So what he did was cover 1 hand in aloe (very extreme moisturizer so obviously can't use this on anywhere else on the body unless you want to look like a plastic wrapped mummy) every day of his life for 30-40 years. The experiment worked, and the oxidative stress theory was proven. One of his hands is 40 years younger than the other hand at the age of 70. Fact.

whale its not all about Retin-A and u live in areas of very low humidity at times. I'm worried about u specifically as xaanks has the moisture of youth on his side. So the question u should be asking is, is my moisturizer game correct? Do I have a harmful moisturizer or a safe productive one? Is my moisturizer going to keep those extra 10-15 years off me?

Last word. ALCAR works by altering the function of your cellular mitochondria (a somewhat drastic change in the metabolism of the mitochondria itself). It could have potential consequences and cascade reactions when taken long term until I evaluate the metabolics of it I'm not interested just yet.

ps. ive known about ALCAR for over a decade but shied away from it.
im marginally younger than anime, who has significantly better skin, you nerd

i compliment U're execution
Old 12-14-2017, 03:50 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...al-tissue.html

rofl
Old 12-14-2017, 04:04 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

it's kind of interesting when you think about how a lot of celebrities and politicians have been getting caught doing infant-blood transfusions and other weird shit to extend their lives, along with the various historical social context surrounding vampirism. the ancients were way woker than your average normie these days. always wondered how baby-killing became such a political hot topic.

turns out a lot of the so-called 'supernatural' isn't too far off from real life canon. they're not even hiding it anymore, it's all there plain as day for anyone to see in peer reviewed stemcell, anti aging etc research.

really makes you wonder about stuff like the time one of the queen of e's personal friends got caught cannibalizing children and she, mi5, and the head of the bbc (who was fired for this & is now head of new york times) knew about the guy cannibalizing children for years and suppressed news stories about it. and all those weird child death blood ritual paintings in tony podestas house. idk it seems weird that child death (abortion, spirit cooking, cannibalism, pedophilia etc) always seems to surround the elites. ykno maybe theres something to it

stay w oke
Last edited by Xaanka; 12-14-2017 at 04:14 PM..
Old 12-14-2017, 05:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I for one am shocked, shocked I tell you! Who would have thought that the Planned Parenthood-hating right-wing nut job, who our right-wing nut job of a president appointed to head the Justice Department, would launch an entirely political investigation of their long time enemy without any real basis.

Shocked! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

... also, what does any of that have to do with aging?

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 12-14-2017, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyejin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im marginally younger than anime, who has significantly better skin, you nerd

i compliment U're execution
observation stands

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 12-14-2017, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
... also, what does any of that have to do with aging?
child, and even now fetus blood transfusions are being used right now as a bleeding-edge anti-age thing. it's not conspiracy theory or anything, go check out a medical journal lol it's all out in the open.
Old 12-14-2017, 08:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
child, and even now fetus blood transfusions are being used right now as a bleeding-edge anti-age thing. it's not conspiracy theory or anything, go check out a medical journal lol it's all out in the open.
So what. I'll eat 1000 fucking fetus's if it makes me younger. And good luck trying to outlaw that if it does make you younger.

I think about stuff like HGH gut though

BdSwONWCUAMf8F9.jpg

Now I'm not a science guy -- so maybe it is stupid to not draw a line between HGH and stem cells. I have a feeling their might be side effects to trying to make yourself younger with them for like 10+ years. Just a guess.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 12-14-2017 at 08:58 PM..
Old 12-14-2017, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

^
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread