Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2011, 10:40 PM
Banned

HOLY SHIT FUCK ABACAB IS BEYOND TROLLING?!
Old 06-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HOLY SHIT FUCK ABACAB IS BEYOND TROLLING?!
I have ascended to a plane where no man has laid eyes upon before
Old 06-19-2011, 10:56 PM
Planar Protector

Weren't you Tantalar, Abacab... or Bristlebane or some shit.
Old 06-19-2011, 10:59 PM
Planar Protector

If so

wtf you went from fun loving free res providing beacon of hope to a malicious toxic troll.

Nice
Old 06-19-2011, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who ever said I'm a troll? In case you've been absent from these forums since 2009 it's pretty obvious everything I say or do I take half-seriously, you must be completely full of yourself if you ever thought for a moment that the spam was any less than an hour of boredom on my end.

It doesn't even matter, even doing something cliche and juvenile warranted a ban and an inbox full of rage messages from several different people, so pretend like I didn't get under your skin as much as you'd like, people still found my actions to be both unbecoming and an annoyance, so much in fact that you're halfheartedly coming at me right now
You're nobody of importance - not even in your quest for negative attention can you win over a second glance. You're washed up bro.
Old 06-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If so

wtf you went from fun loving free res providing beacon of hope to a malicious toxic troll.

Nice
Last time I played the 99 I gave out free pegasus cloaks to over 30 people and would hook up noobs with thousands of plat worth of gear, I'm still a white knight in between training sessions
Old 06-20-2011, 12:07 AM
Planar Protector

Good times whyd you go all heath ledger on us bro
Old 06-20-2011, 12:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good times whyd you go all heath ledger on us bro
The fame got to me bro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2011, 12:39 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're nobody of importance - not even in your quest for negative attention can you win over a second glance. You're washed up bro.
Judging by the responses on this thread, people seem to know who he is...but I don't see anybody saying they know who you are.

bro this and brew that. you sound like you're looking for negative attention harder than anyone.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro2220x [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Judging by the responses on this thread, people seem to know who he is...but I don't see anybody saying they know who you are.

bro this and brew that. you sound like you're looking for negative attention harder than anyone.
Got told by a Scrawny Gnoll

Bardalicious on the ropes
Closed Thread