Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2011, 02:30 AM
Sarnak

remember when you made a rage post about me because you didn't know your way around solb?

goodtimes
Old 06-20-2011, 02:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
remember when you made a rage post about me because you didn't know your way around solb?

goodtimes
You mean when you and your crew of IB members trained the entire zone and the sonic bats were bugged so no one could sneak through them? I remember that because I had to pull Prospect and Glitch's corpse from efreeti and you completely noobed it up killing a dozen people in the process

Just like that time at the manastone camp when you made Gothic Circle a bunch of sad kiddies
Old 06-20-2011, 02:41 AM
Banned

I also remember IB crying for FFA all the time but would preemptively send petitions to Rogean when I showed up in the /who just so try and get me summoned to Toxxulia. I'm sure it had to suck sitting 3 days on a spawn only to lose it when I ran game up on your 40-deep AFK crew

The hours you guys must've spent with your finger on the PRNT SCRN button and all that hard drive space wasted on FRAPS simply to ward me out of your camps was absolutely hilarious
Old 06-20-2011, 02:53 AM
Sarnak

lol is that supposed to be a dig on me? When I quit playing on p99 IB was still getting every single raid mob with no poopsocking whatsoever, you never once trained me. Then when I came back to EQ for a bit at kunark release (when you were crying to be unbanned I think?) we still got every raid mob.

what I do recall is your level 40ish ass making a big whiny rnf thread because I didn't help you get your corpse before I logged for the day, wahwah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2011, 02:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaaaflow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol is that supposed to be a dig on me? When I quit playing on p99 IB was still getting every single raid mob with no poopsocking whatsoever, you never once trained me. Then when I came back to EQ for a bit at kunark release (when you were crying to be unbanned I think?) we still got every raid mob.

what I do recall is your level 40ish ass making a big whiny rnf thread because I didn't help you get your corpse before I logged for the day, wahwah [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I played on Kunark release and was promptly banned for training the docks, which was unjust because Rogean Ok'd it
Old 06-20-2011, 10:03 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to wehrmacht

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-20-2011, 10:30 PM
Planar Protector

I heard rangers with AA's were hard to play in pvp bro.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I heard rangers with AA's were hard to play in pvp bro.
3/3 AM
1/1 EQ
/autofire and back-peddle

Because on PEQ -300 MR checks are resisted 100% of the time and the hit box was just like KaB (because they use the same build) so of course I lost not even going to contest it
Old 06-20-2011, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
3/3 AM
1/1 EQ
/autofire and back-peddle

Because on PEQ -300 MR checks are resisted 100% of the time and the hit box was just like KaB (because they use the same build) so of course I lost not even going to contest it
I knew it. wormoct and abacab are sisters.
Old 06-21-2011, 12:48 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I knew it. wormoct and abacab are sisters.
We loan each other tampons when one of us rages so hard we bust uterus
Closed Thread