• Board warriors on p99.com
  • Unemployed
  • Refreshes forums and stalks members 24/7
  • Waiting on Red99 where he'll roll an anonymous name
  • Died no less than 44 times to Macken
  • Failed to train CoM
  • Failed to train PoG
  • Failed to play a bard above mediocre skill levels

Keep trolling all you want bro. Trying to slam big names and speaking absolute garbage still doesn't change the fact that everyone on this forum has used and tossed you away like an adolescent stained cum rag.

Keep in mind as well, while you died 44 times to Macken on AG, I died once and that was to Gongshow, out of the dozens I killed I died once to someone better than me leaving me at a 32-1 record when I quit that shit, everyone here besides you can match or best that record with zero effort because you were rocking a abysmal record like the virtual version of the '08 Detroit Lions

Fucking scrub
Old 07-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Kobold

Bardalicious played as well as Sirgay, the best bard on AG, when I faced him.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  • Plays on Alter-Gate, gets shit on by everyone
  • Plays on KaB, get shit on by everyone
  • Gets banned from KaB for buying hax
  • Embellishes stories to get respect, gets called out
  • Writes paragraphs flaming everyone, no one listens
  • #3 Rogue on a 4 Rogue server
  • Board warriors on p99.com
  • Unemployed
  • Refreshes forums and stalks members 24/7
  • Waiting on Red99 where he'll roll an anonymous name
  • Died no less than 44 times to IB
  • Failed to train CoM
  • Failed to train PoG
  • Failed to play a Rogue above mediocre skill levels

See above for description of Abacab
Old 07-08-2011, 12:26 AM
Banned

Everyone knows I'm neurotic, not inferior
Old 07-08-2011, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
  • Plays on Alter-Gate, gets shit on by everyone - False.
  • Plays on KaB, get shit on by everyone - False.
  • Gets banned from KaB for buying hax - Again, false.
  • Embellishes stories to get respect, gets called out - Everyone makes shit up on PVP forums. Fact o life bro. I've never, on the other hand, had to embellish stories about my pvp because I don't give a fuck either way.
  • Writes paragraphs flaming everyone, no one listens - Pot, meet kettle. Apparently you were listening, pal, judging by this beautiful thread you devoted to me. <3
  • #3 bard on a 4 bard server - Doubtful, but I'd be comfortable with that standing. I, unlike you, actually play the game to enjoy it.
  • Board warriors on p99.com - *flex*
  • Unemployed - No. Is that supposed to be insulting, anyways? Oh noes, you've concocted a lie about my real life, which you'd have no way of knowing. I am deeply hurt, really.
  • Refreshes forums and stalks members 24/7 - Pretty sure 90% of my posts have been in threads about myself. Again, Pot... meet motherfucking Kettle.
  • Waiting on Red99 where he'll roll an anonymous name - If Red99 DOES come out, I assure you I'll be Bardalicious just like AG, just like KaB. I, unlike you and Macken, am not a pussy about pissing people off on the forums to the point where I have to hide from being ganked because of my name.
  • Died no less than 44 times to Macken - Macken is a sociopath and a chronic liar, just as you are. You make a beautiful couple, really.
  • Failed to train CoM - Lol? You were there, then? I griefed those bitches out. Butthurt rogue is butthurt.
  • Failed to train PoG - Never, ever, not even once trained PoG. I owned that shit. You are thinking of Darksinga I'm afraid, he was the dumb twat amassing trains to try to get kills with. I did not need them.
  • Failed to play a bard above mediocre skill levels - I'm fine with being a mediocre bard. AG was my first PVP experience playing with a bard, and I'd say in that little amount of time I played pretty fucking well. For as long as you've been here, judging by your constant claims of seniority, what's your excuse for being such a worthless cunt? Obviously you haven't the skill to actually play the game, hence the spamming, training, flaming.

It puts joy into my heart that I've shit upon your delicate sensibilities to the point where you have to lash out and act butthurt on the forums. You and Macken really are a good couple, man. I don't think I've seen a single post from either of you that didn't revolve almost entirely around 98% horse shit. And most of them are copynpaste from other posts. Like I said before.... you're washed up man.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:47 AM
Kobold

Making my rounds in another thread about a boring person. Can't ya'll flame someone more interesting?

Old 07-08-2011, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Bardalicious getting trolled so hard. A true everquest pvper trying to use third party programs.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bardalicious getting trolled so hard. A true everquest pvper trying to use third party programs.
Doors suffers from tiny dick syndrome. True story.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:55 AM
Banned

Bardalicious dies alot.
Old 07-08-2011, 03:56 AM
Banned

Despite hax.
Closed Thread