Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 09:31 PM
Banned

Default PvP community still sucks

Log on today found Titanuk in freeport, engage titatnuk and begin wrathing him down...

Gets OOR'd By Tonomar the level 45 ranger who is just chain healing and sowing Titanuk, I run off and engage 5 minutes later, next thing you know Titanuk cries in vent he's rooted halp? and to the rescue comes Moose to pell and chain CC me...

I fucking hate you people. you cannot get ANYTHING accomplished without a crew to back you up in every engagement, be it chain grouping and grinding to 50 with your pre-made guild or running around with people twice your level immortal healing you at every opportunity.

If you can't handle pve nor pvp solo what is the point playing aside from just dick riding a zerg force to accomplish anything and everything in the game.

TL;DR

It's fucking stupid to have level 27's grouping with people twice their level in order to prevent retaliation via PvP so they can grind to 50 without any fear of being ganked
Last edited by Abacab "The REAL truth"; 07-15-2011 at 09:43 PM..
Old 07-15-2011, 09:40 PM
Banned

I hate cliques and 75% of the server is comprised of the same people who've been in the same guild since 1.0 and that ruins PvP on such a small server since facebook and AIM dictate who will be on top, it was NEVER like that on Rallos Zek, I didn't have a composed list of people on my AIM or a ventrillo full of people I've been in contact with for 3-4 years.

If I was a GM on that server I'd perma-ban anyone that I perceived using Ventrillo or forming cliques to coast on /assist's to negate skill in favor of zerg tactics, as well as anyone exploiting OOR in order to avoid PvP and or god mode through the act.
Last edited by Abacab "The REAL truth"; 07-15-2011 at 09:47 PM..
Old 07-15-2011, 09:53 PM
Planar Protector

The art of catchin *****s while they slippin

learn it and live it

Also would help if you had atleast 1 or 2 friends.
Old 07-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Banned

cry 2 gm
Old 07-15-2011, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

someone once said play better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 07-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The art of catchin *****s while they slippin

learn it and live it

Also would help if you had atleast 1 or 2 friends.
It doesn't matter, it's broken that someone that is 27 can sit there and be healed, dispelled, sowed, buffed by someone that is level 45, someone that cannot be retaliated against because they are OOR.

If you're going to sit there and negate PvP by exploiting mechanics and be carried by higher levels until you can grind out 50 and participate in zerg style tactics it ruins any partiality on the server because as I said it becomes a case of "who you know on your Facebook that will carry you"

I went from 1-33 pretty much by myself and grouping with a mage partially through mistmoore, while others simply saw the server bat phoned all their friends and zerg grinded to 50 without recourse because they pre-made the entire guild and already chose specific classes...

While I understand that this will never be opening day Rallos Zek where you had to forge alliances, run with anti-pk's, and denounce kinslayers in an attempt to survive it still ruins the challenge of playing the server if you know full well in advance that pre-mades are just going to zerg and exploit their way to the top
Old 07-15-2011, 10:05 PM
Banned

I would wipe the server, fix all the exploits and quests before opening it back up, I would reduce the XP rate to a P99 standard and I would remove FFA in favor of randomized teams to reduce clique style PvP
Old 07-15-2011, 10:07 PM
Banned

or u could man up either way works
Old 07-15-2011, 10:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or u could man up either way works
No, I'm all about being an egalitarian so this isn't a question of manning up, because it's not the least bit balanced to have immortal healers, just like it is not the least bit balanced that people use pre-made as a basis to win over content.

Pre-made is essentially insider trading, you're rolling a character with the full knowledge that you already have 20 people to back you up, power level you, and abuse mechanics to get you to the top and reap the rewards without putting forth the effort and taking a risk which is counter-intuitive because the whole point of PvP is an added risk element on the side of PvE.

So when you jack up XP rates, utilize pre-mades and exploit mechanics you completely nullify the risk element in favor of min-maxing.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:16 PM
Banned

Send a message via ICQ to naez Send a message via AIM to naez Send a message via MSN to naez Send a message via Yahoo to naez

lvlup
Closed Thread