Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 10:20 PM
Banned

having friends now against server rules
Old 07-15-2011, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by naez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lvlup
With who?

I'm fairly certain abusing my GM powers to grief on 3.0 and completely jack up the database further exacerbating the admins apathy towards the box would've burnt any bridges from most VZ/TZ people just as the incessant griefing and training on P99 has burnt any bridges for that population.

It's easy to level and group when you nuthug one another, but to DdoS, compromise and grief every known server on this list just puts me at a do not associate list.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
having friends now against server rules
They're not your friends...

Do you physically hang out with them? Do you light up a bowl and go clubbing with everyone on eqemu? They are pixels and the only purpose for grouping with them is to acquire loot and have protection against other pixels.

To see them as anything else but some intangiable force that you can throw at a mob to get your +8 int robe is not only ignorant but false.

I will talk with people on here, I will make jokes and relate to them but I also recognize that they are expendable and if they aren't getting me an item I wish I will quickly feed them to the wolves because I would expect the same mentality
Old 07-15-2011, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

not sure if you're really mad or just trolling, the only pvp worthwhile on this server is going to be level 50 over raid targets and named dungeon mobs, south karana quillmane cloak..etc.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:52 PM
Aviak

Abacab mad he was beat 1v1 by the superior PvPer that is Titanuk.
Old 07-15-2011, 10:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The art of catchin *****s while they slippin

learn it and live it

Also would help if you had atleast 1 or 2 friends.
u still bad
Old 07-15-2011, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this
Old 07-15-2011, 11:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I didn't know 1v1 consisted of having someone back you up by healing and pelling you.

I challenged you to a no buff 1v1, and you declined. Why? Because I'm a 33 cleric and you're a 27 monk and would've just been dropped after 4-5 wraths as soon as root stuck.

No, you're too much of a fag to roll solo, that's why you had a 45 ranger sit behind you buffing and healing you while I couldn't retaliate due to the +10/-10 level range.

That's why when I came back after the ranger left you quickly cried in vent for Moose to run over and assist you, Moose who ran all the way from NFP zone line to save you via healing, pelling, and chain stunning me.
Old 07-15-2011, 11:37 PM
Planar Protector

I bestow upon you the crown of Rantalicious.

Srs though, lotta faggots up on there. PVP such srs bsns that you gotta heal and pell and root for a friend just so he can claim victory in a 1v1? I laff'd.

Shoulda helped some nigs out in the early stages of levelin' Aba, you mighta had some PVP frandz. Instead you chose to broadcast how superior your bluebie skills were and now people spite you for it (among other things).
Old 07-15-2011, 11:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bestow upon you the crown of Rantalicious.

Srs though, lotta faggots up on there. PVP such srs bsns that you gotta heal and pell and root for a friend just so he can claim victory in a 1v1? I laff'd.

Shoulda helped some nigs out in the early stages of levelin' Aba, you mighta had some PVP frandz. Instead you chose to broadcast how superior your bluebie skills were and now people spite you for it (among other things).
VZ/TZ denizens are compromised of Rallos Zek rejects that got no where that quickly fled to Sullon Zek and didn't achieve any level of infamy until well past GoD.

I don't see what the point nor the challenge in PvP is if the apex of playing is essentially grind to 50 as soon as possible then sit in vent 20 deep waiting for the chance to jump someone 6v1. It's counter-productive and serves no purpose aside from ego padding and ultimately kills off the server because no one wants to deal with welfare cases.
Closed Thread