Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-15-2011, 11:57 PM
Planar Protector

'Cab is sorta right, but whew is this ever an example of the pot calling the kettle black. How can you ever complain about fairness, exploits, or anything to that effect when you openly use showeq? Or when you have to train people you can't beat in duels?

Regardless, you can join our guild if Kimmie says it's okay.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 07-15-2011, 11:58 PM
Banned

abacab confirmed lonely
Old 07-16-2011, 12:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cry 2 gm
Show some more effort, lame dis bro.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
'Cab is sorta right, but whew is this ever an example of the pot calling the kettle black. How can you ever complain about fairness, exploits, or anything to that effect when you openly use showeq? Or when you have to train people you can't beat in duels?

Regardless, you can join our guild if Kimmie says it's okay.
Training is a result of P99 being blue, it's the only option to force someone out of a zone.

But would it not be retarded to engage someone only to have someone twice your level come by and MQ2 spam CC and heals?
Old 07-16-2011, 12:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I didn't know 1v1 consisted of having someone back you up by healing and pelling you.

I challenged you to a no buff 1v1, and you declined. Why? Because I'm a 33 cleric and you're a 27 monk and would've just been dropped after 4-5 wraths as soon as root stuck.

No, you're too much of a fag to roll solo, that's why you had a 45 ranger sit behind you buffing and healing you while I couldn't retaliate due to the +10/-10 level range.

That's why when I came back after the ranger left you quickly cried in vent for Moose to run over and assist you, Moose who ran all the way from NFP zone line to save you via healing, pelling, and chain stunning me.
how did u know what lvl i was btw ? stop using MQ
Old 07-16-2011, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

It's funny because a lot of the people who still roll solo are some of the better players.

Heresy, or whoever they are this time around, are just exceptionally well organized. To a degree that makes a good player, but it doesn't reflect their ability when they're alone. Most of the servers are so imbalanced class wise that nothing reflects ability.

Just always expect more than 1 with Heresy =p.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buhbuh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's funny because a lot of the people who still roll solo are some of the better players.

Heresy, or whoever they are this time around, are just exceptionally well organized. To a degree that makes a good player, but it doesn't reflect their ability when they're alone. Most of the servers are so imbalanced class wise that nothing reflects ability.

Just always expect more than 1 with Heresy =p.
playing a melee period right now is like being stabbed in the dick
Old 07-16-2011, 12:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how did u know what lvl i was btw ? stop using MQ
Lol you think /anon hides info from me, people that go anonymous are hilarious anyways I've never used the function. Also I don't use MQ2 but I do use a packet sniffer to extract info from anything in my surrounding

Mostly to always be on top of my quillmane spawns
Last edited by Abacab "The REAL truth"; 07-16-2011 at 12:20 AM..
Old 07-16-2011, 12:19 AM
Kobold

So funny, go play wow.
Old 07-16-2011, 12:21 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
having friends now against server rules
Closed Thread