Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2012, 04:23 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Hello Everyone

Hey my name is Aaron Burns, I used to play on Rallos Zek for 6+ years. My character was Aaaron, I was a red-headed dwarven cleric.

I ran with many guilds in my time including:
Hammer of Brell: When I was a "newbie" we had a nearly all dwarf guild with a few halflings and maybe other races as well.

Redeemers of Glory: A few real life friends and I built a guild that exsisted for my lower levels and again after some of my more well known guilds either went away.

Swarm of Fear: A guild ran by Ghouldan, we had a great deal of good dwarven clerics. I was likely the 3rd/4th or even 5th cleric option for raids as we had veterens like Flavius, Angryjimmy and a few other guys I can't think of off the top of my head. We were a pretty active pvp guild albeit small. We merged into a raid alliance with a few other guilds and it became known as Reverant. Some of those guys from Reverant competed in the Best of the Best together including Ramzaa, Ghouldan, Ironclad, Flavius, Zayda (I think) and Dwidlua... not too sure on the last 2 although I am pretty sure it was a second cleric and a rogue. The majority of our PVP was against The Peacebreakers or one of the various other names they went by.

Structured Chaos: A guild I led for quite a while including forming the guild. We had over 80 active members and a total of 220 members or so, being a guild leader really is a challenge. In the end I ended up having smoeone else run raids so I could deal with day to day drama to keep the guild together.

I went unguilded for over a full year and I was bound to the plane of mischief with my friend Sartorial, we were KOS to Magnus Imperial Magistrate and for the most part we fought clean. There were a few members who went out of their way to try to xp kill, but I had my cleric epic and the free to cast 96% ress helped ease any painful accidents I took in Western Wastes I believe?

Swarm of Fear: After so long of being KOS to a guild I joined a guild that was at war with them so I could contribute in a more positive light and get back to raiding again instead of power leveling my alts and getting gear. My sister (Gloryia) was also a part of the guild and although we had out moments of drama the guild was effecient at raiding, pvping and putting together productive xp groups. A great many of the asains from this guild were a part of Peacekeepers. I miss playing with some of those guys like Gicar or his always present sidekick gnome mage who I cant think of his name at the moment.

Sadko was the leader, we really did have some amazing pvpers and although we weren't gretaly liked across the server I bet we gained a great deal of respect. Critchy, Boge, Maggical, Tekas & Bertog (before they went there own way) Orraden (MIM dual slayer) Sildain and the ATL crew. We were also a part of the slaying of the "unkillable dragon" we were there with MIM, Wudan, Ascending Dawn.. I know there was another major guild and some other people from minor guilds there as well.

Those were some of my major guilds, in between I joined guilds from time to time to help them raid although usually I was better geared the most of them and I wasn't there to gain loot for myself. I also want to make sure people realize I am trying not to forget some of the people I spent time with and made good relationships with. Including my 2v2 dual of Nacore/Aaaron vs Dwidlua/and a high elf cleric whose name escapes me right now. Steamcrack and Nimbas the would be PKers who tried to gank my alt and got destroyed, we ended up being longtime friends who aided me in my epic fights with the Peacebreakers. Atreyu was a longtime friend who ported me around. Fuedaenchat whom I thought actually passed in real life, but he turned out alright, but was away from the game for years and contracted me via email to get his account back. Keen, Zerrik and many others along the path! Thanks for the ride, I feel like its the perfect time to get back into the game after all those years! Also a shoult out to Bymlar, not well known... but I spent many an hour power leveling his various characters in search for him to find one that clicked with him!
Old 01-24-2012, 04:26 AM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-24-2012, 04:53 AM
Banned

Old 01-24-2012, 05:09 AM
Planar Protector

oh hi there.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:15 AM
Planar Protector

Welcome to R99.

I suspect that in about two weeks your posts will look more like:

umadbro?

and

Holo sux!

but good read, anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 01-24-2012, 05:20 AM
Banned

i feel liberated!
Old 01-24-2012, 05:30 AM
Banned

i see you, and i raise

Old 01-24-2012, 05:38 AM
Banned

Love me some bernie
Old 01-24-2012, 07:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tombom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Love me some bernie
We all love + miss Bernie.

RIP Bernie

Old 01-24-2012, 08:05 AM
Kobold

You can never go home : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gullYRBUuJw