Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2012, 04:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehruoh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
your ui and gems are horrible.

also you have some weird obsession with valkyrie as youve been obsessing over him for the last 2-3 hours in ooc
This game is old. Stop trying to trick out your interface to make yourself believe you are playing a new game. Making the picture you click on for a spell does not effect how the actual game looks. You are a tool.

The UI in everquest consists of how you want your chat box to look and the way your icons for spells look. Who gives a shit.

To heartbrand. Who gives a damn about someone putting up random stuff on the hotkeys. This isn't world of warcraft. All of the skills you need are found elsewhere. The guy just started and probably doesn't have the funds to have every single potion and clicky he would like yet so it is filler in the hotkeys.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cwall 40.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
not sure what part of having 2 hotkeys right next to eachother for roll being funny you don't get
I guess I haven't immersed myself enough to be on the same humor level with this emulator crowd. Reading these forums sometimes I just have to sit back and laugh like I'm watching an episode of the big bang theory.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty bad when best insult Nihilum has is about the dude classic gems on a classic server and the hot keys on his secondary hot bar... still sad times on red99...

Stay in VP faggots or my ***** Newcastle will dirt nap yo ass
i was thinking about playing p99 because i havent played eq in a long ass time, i came to this thread first on red, saw that post and i think i might have thought wrong about joining red lol
Old 11-19-2012, 05:55 PM
Skeleton

::spams ROLL::

Nihilum y u mad? My cat and I feel horrible about her dying and having to corpse drag while invis

;(
Old 11-19-2012, 06:07 PM
Banned

thread sux

i'll make it better with my 10 hour crock potted pulled pork pic

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2012, 06:26 PM
Kobold

LittleSorcerer7 - ignore this thread. I recently rolled red and haven't been on server for long but it has been enjoyable thus far. My player interactions in game have been positive and I'm really enjoying roughing it on red.

Forums are full of trolls and most of the people saying how shitty red is don't even play. If you decide to roll red hit me up in game (Obwin). Give it a shot to at least 20, it doesn't take that long with the exp bonus. Plus there is always the bonus of being able to PK people you don't like [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Confirmed obwin us a new player leveling like a beast.
Old 11-19-2012, 09:54 PM
Planar Protector

valk is tune btw unless he sold that account
Old 11-19-2012, 09:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiegi 2.5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
thread sux

i'll make it better with my 10 hour crock potted pulled pork pic

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
looks like sketti
Old 11-19-2012, 10:33 PM
Skeleton

No clue who tune is but he rage quit last night after "the guard incident".
A differentNihilum told me they rage quit the game/red. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] an accident shouldn't make a member of one of the "best" guilds there is get so butt hurt.

I doubt she had that much trouble getting back to the bank in Freeport as a DE lulz
Closed Thread