Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-22-2017, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
massive woosh on the tautology my good chum

its very difficult to do gun violence without a gun

beep beep intersectionality jeep run u over in the street
i sense a disturbance in the force. this post wasn't at the top of a page.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-22-2017, 06:22 PM
Fire Giant

I have a yet to see a trump/NRA/duntraydonmeh guy explain to me why everybody should have access to arms but north korea or iran can't use that exact same right as sovereign nations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 09-22-2017, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My kids even earlier. I'm a proud father
Old 09-22-2017, 06:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have a yet to see a trump/NRA/duntraydonmeh guy explain to me why everybody should have access to arms but north korea or iran can't use that exact same right as sovereign nations [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
NK is a failed state, it doesn't deserve any weapons of any kind since it has been fully destabilized and its people are starving to death outside the cities.

Iran is being denied weapons due to its Islamic extremist status since the Revolution. And repeat threats against Israel.

Old 09-22-2017, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

yea lets give Venezuela a nuke ya butthead

Old 09-22-2017, 07:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea lets give Venezuela a nuke ya butthead
all countries should get nukes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-22-2017, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They did a study on people's perception of skin color. They gave young black girls a choice between a black doll and a white doll....and the majority chose the white doll.

Article on that and other related stuff: http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/05/13...ex.html?hpt=C1

How many liberals would be mad about this or looking for explanations? Interesting why that is. Add in the Indian khaste (sp?) system favoring lighter skin and it makes you wonder why humans behave this way.
Old 09-22-2017, 07:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They did a study on people's perception of skin color. They gave young black girls a choice between a black doll and a white doll....and the majority chose the white doll.

Article on that and other related stuff: http://edition.cnn.com/2010/US/05/13...ex.html?hpt=C1

How many liberals would be mad about this or looking for explanations? Interesting why that is. Add in the Indian khaste (sp?) system favoring lighter skin and it makes you wonder why humans behave this way.
For whatever reason, whites have more genetic differentiation

This manifests in a lot of appearance changes and variance in features and character as you travel from the Balkans (original white DNA location) north, and then through West Europe. Heavy heavy differentiation.

Think of how diverse white people are. There are so many variations of lightskinned cultures and DNA.

The dark skins do not share this differentiation. They have what is called "dominant" features and dominant DNA. They are the old model. Indians and Africans, to a lesser extent Indiginous indians from South America all possess heavily dominant genes that can erase a white phenotype.

Whites are the extended phenotype of evolution, that is the only way to explain it.

The lack of differentiation in Africa and to a lesser extent, India, speaks for itself. Where is the cultural differentiation in Africa?

Old 09-22-2017, 08:39 PM
Banned

i live around tons of 15th generation opiod abusing and welfare draining white americans who have never contributed to society a day in their life and are incredibly entitled and incompetent
tribalism is not the answer
Old 09-22-2017, 09:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i live around tons of 15th generation opiod abusing and welfare draining white americans who have never contributed to society a day in their life and are incredibly entitled and incompetent
tribalism is not the answer
Then why is it permitted on the other side and why is our current immigration policy designed to create and exacerbate hereditary poverty and tribalism?