Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 11-18-2018, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sex and nerd shit should never mix
Then you wouldn’t have transwomen.

Is that a world you really want to live in?
Old 11-18-2018, 01:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Meanlady Scarytail - Level 42 Iksar Necromancer - Blue
Old 11-18-2018, 01:55 PM
Planar Protector

Once you penetrate your girl with a glowstick while she's sucking you off, there's no going back.
Old 11-18-2018, 03:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once you penetrate your girl with a glowstick while she's sucking you off, there's no going back.
This sounds too specific not to be true.

Give us the details.
Old 11-18-2018, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Exercised today and my skin is super glowy.
Old 11-18-2018, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Lol

anyway just got used as the dummy body/assistant for a rope class today. maybe 30 ppl? it was uber fucking fun. got a date with a texan mommy/daddy pair my parents age. then i stopped by the ulta to fill some lame product gaps. about to try to 1-up myself on makeup.

enjoy humping like dogs lol, that quote is so triggeringly sad
Last edited by America; 11-18-2018 at 08:53 PM..
Old 11-18-2018, 08:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
This sounds too specific not to be true.

Give us the details.
Was 7 or 8 years ago. We spent the day daydrinking long islands and kicking around thr galleria area people watching. At the time I was working with a rave group in Houston (we threw some badass parties), so I had a lot of those flexible glowsticks on hand, and she had always had a thing for glowing things. After we had our fill of people watching it was a slog through the traffic on 610 navigating the impatience radiating from every driver while my head felt light and she played dj with System of a Down. The spiders all in tomb, dreams are made running from a boredom of sobriety while we scoped a lightly filled bar for more tea. Five more down and the chilly air was getting cold, so to my home for deviance became the destination. I parked in the street behind her car and we walked the block having a cigarette, making out with our hazy brains focused for the sex to come she reached into my pants and took me in her mouth in the 0230 streets my eyes closed as her tongue teased my head so I took her by the hand and reached into her shirt feeling a firm nipple. Once in my room the kisses were sloppy and my bites on her thighs were reddening so out went the lights and with slight crackings the room began to glow in green blue red orange yellow and purple ambiance that slowly dimmed with her slight moans as twelvle were inside her with my head lost in a wonderful sexual vision twisting the lights with our pheromones posessing bestial desires she began to suck.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was 7 or 8 years ago. We spent the day daydrinking long islands and kicking around thr galleria area people watching. At the time I was working with a rave group in Houston (we threw some badass parties), so I had a lot of those flexible glowsticks on hand, and she had always had a thing for glowing things. After we had our fill of people watching it was a slog through the traffic on 610 navigating the impatience radiating from every driver while my head felt light and she played dj with System of a Down. The spiders all in tomb, dreams are made running from a boredom of sobriety while we scoped a lightly filled bar for more tea. Five more down and the chilly air was getting cold, so to my home for deviance became the destination. I parked in the street behind her car and we walked the block having a cigarette, making out with our hazy brains focused for the sex to come she reached into my pants and took me in her mouth in the 0230 streets my eyes closed as her tongue teased my head so I took her by the hand and reached into her shirt feeling a firm nipple. Once in my room the kisses were sloppy and my bites on her thighs were reddening so out went the lights and with slight crackings the room began to glow in green blue red orange yellow and purple ambiance that slowly dimmed with her slight moans as twelvle were inside her with my head lost in a wonderful sexual vision twisting the lights with our pheromones posessing bestial desires she began to suck.
sorry im having trouble focusing on this long paragraph. so you were drunk sweaty and breathing hard and u jammed a glowstick in her twat? real tantric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-18-2018, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
real tantric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Normal people don't have have tantric sex.

People have jobs and errands to run.
Old 11-18-2018, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Normal people don't have have tantric sex.

People have jobs and errands to run.
HAHA yeah thats a good point