Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #3751  
Old 11-18-2018, 01:55 PM
Ahldagor Ahldagor is offline
Planar Protector

Ahldagor's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,641
Default

Once you penetrate your girl with a glowstick while she's sucking you off, there's no going back.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3752  
Old 11-18-2018, 03:12 PM
ScaringChildren ScaringChildren is offline
Banned


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 5,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Once you penetrate your girl with a glowstick while she's sucking you off, there's no going back.
This sounds too specific not to be true.

Give us the details.
Reply With Quote
  #3753  
Old 11-18-2018, 07:18 PM
clevergirl clevergirl is offline
Planar Protector

clevergirl's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 2,024
Default

Exercised today and my skin is super glowy.
Reply With Quote
  #3754  
Old 11-18-2018, 08:47 PM
America America is offline
Planar Protector

America's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Anytown, USA
Posts: 1,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sex and nerd shit should never mix
Lol

anyway just got used as the dummy body/assistant for a rope class today. maybe 30 ppl? it was uber fucking fun. got a date with a texan mommy/daddy pair my parents age. then i stopped by the ulta to fill some lame product gaps. about to try to 1-up myself on makeup.

enjoy humping like dogs lol, that quote is so triggeringly sad
__________________
Proud Owner of misterbonkers, skeletoid pet catboy
Last edited by America; 11-18-2018 at 08:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3755  
Old 11-18-2018, 08:59 PM
Ahldagor Ahldagor is offline
Planar Protector

Ahldagor's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This sounds too specific not to be true.

Give us the details.
Was 7 or 8 years ago. We spent the day daydrinking long islands and kicking around thr galleria area people watching. At the time I was working with a rave group in Houston (we threw some badass parties), so I had a lot of those flexible glowsticks on hand, and she had always had a thing for glowing things. After we had our fill of people watching it was a slog through the traffic on 610 navigating the impatience radiating from every driver while my head felt light and she played dj with System of a Down. The spiders all in tomb, dreams are made running from a boredom of sobriety while we scoped a lightly filled bar for more tea. Five more down and the chilly air was getting cold, so to my home for deviance became the destination. I parked in the street behind her car and we walked the block having a cigarette, making out with our hazy brains focused for the sex to come she reached into my pants and took me in her mouth in the 0230 streets my eyes closed as her tongue teased my head so I took her by the hand and reached into her shirt feeling a firm nipple. Once in my room the kisses were sloppy and my bites on her thighs were reddening so out went the lights and with slight crackings the room began to glow in green blue red orange yellow and purple ambiance that slowly dimmed with her slight moans as twelvle were inside her with my head lost in a wonderful sexual vision twisting the lights with our pheromones posessing bestial desires she began to suck.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3756  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:06 PM
America America is offline
Planar Protector

America's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Anytown, USA
Posts: 1,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahldagor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was 7 or 8 years ago. We spent the day daydrinking long islands and kicking around thr galleria area people watching. At the time I was working with a rave group in Houston (we threw some badass parties), so I had a lot of those flexible glowsticks on hand, and she had always had a thing for glowing things. After we had our fill of people watching it was a slog through the traffic on 610 navigating the impatience radiating from every driver while my head felt light and she played dj with System of a Down. The spiders all in tomb, dreams are made running from a boredom of sobriety while we scoped a lightly filled bar for more tea. Five more down and the chilly air was getting cold, so to my home for deviance became the destination. I parked in the street behind her car and we walked the block having a cigarette, making out with our hazy brains focused for the sex to come she reached into my pants and took me in her mouth in the 0230 streets my eyes closed as her tongue teased my head so I took her by the hand and reached into her shirt feeling a firm nipple. Once in my room the kisses were sloppy and my bites on her thighs were reddening so out went the lights and with slight crackings the room began to glow in green blue red orange yellow and purple ambiance that slowly dimmed with her slight moans as twelvle were inside her with my head lost in a wonderful sexual vision twisting the lights with our pheromones posessing bestial desires she began to suck.
sorry im having trouble focusing on this long paragraph. so you were drunk sweaty and breathing hard and u jammed a glowstick in her twat? real tantric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
__________________
Proud Owner of misterbonkers, skeletoid pet catboy
Reply With Quote
  #3757  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:13 PM
ScaringChildren ScaringChildren is offline
Banned


Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 5,639
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
real tantric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Normal people don't have have tantric sex.

People have jobs and errands to run.
Reply With Quote
  #3758  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:16 PM
America America is offline
Planar Protector

America's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Anytown, USA
Posts: 1,285
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Normal people don't have have tantric sex.

People have jobs and errands to run.
HAHA yeah thats a good point
__________________
Proud Owner of misterbonkers, skeletoid pet catboy
Reply With Quote
  #3759  
Old 11-18-2018, 09:59 PM
Ahldagor Ahldagor is offline
Planar Protector

Ahldagor's Avatar

Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Houston, TX
Posts: 4,641
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sorry im having trouble focusing on this long paragraph. so you were drunk sweaty and breathing hard and u jammed a glowstick in her twat? real tantric [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not down with a kinematic style, tootsie?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3760  
Old 11-18-2018, 10:01 PM
Nexii Nexii is online now
Fire Giant

Nexii's Avatar

Join Date: May 2015
Location: Neriak Third Gate
Posts: 985
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol

anyway just got used as the dummy body/assistant for a rope class today. maybe 30 ppl? it was uber fucking fun. got a date with a texan mommy/daddy pair my parents age. then i stopped by the ulta to fill some lame product gaps. about to try to 1-up myself on makeup.

enjoy humping like dogs lol, that quote is so triggeringly sad
Ugh such temptation to get back into the local BDSM scene. Despite all the SJWs that infected the circle. Gonna get back to it soon..
__________________
Nexii Vanadis <Aftermath> | Nexii's Erotic Adventures
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:01 PM.


Everquest is a registered trademark of Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Project 1999 is not associated or affiliated in any way with Daybreak Game Company LLC.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.