Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2018, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Donald trump is acting in defiance of the Holy Bible and it’s corollary, the United States constitution. Post all the memes you want, you will never change that
yeah this sounds cool and normal
Old 10-18-2018, 01:38 AM
Banned

I don't even need to post or exist anymore really.

The autorustlephilia is super strong in these folks.

It's like the default position or state of the universe is to make these entities eternally suffer.
Old 10-18-2018, 01:54 AM
Banned

Talking True, but You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't even need to post or exist anymore really.

The autorustlephilia is super strong in these folks.

It's like the default position or state of the universe is to make these entities eternally suffer.
Bachman Turner Overdrive - You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet 1974 Video Sound HQ
Old 10-18-2018, 02:59 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one watched John Oliver dude

I read the Bible. It told me I should be a steward of the earth. Hope this helps
Dunked on Mick as I think they say [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2018, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
American voters in the USA whom still support Mr. Trump or still vote mostly for Repub reps seem to be more concerned about the spectre of identity politics & political correctness among other things than proper stewardship of our environment for future generations.

Many of them may not understand the science that proves humans are rapidly advancing climate change and definitely heavily polluting many parts of the world that mainly hurts poor people, plants & animals ATM. A sizable percentage of these people feel the Rapture is coming soon so "why worry or care?"
I'm not religious.

Nice strawman though.
Old 10-18-2018, 06:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
Mick and Dino,

Is it possible that liberals have some good positions, like not mining coal? Should we destroy planet earth’s ecosystem to sustain an industry important to West Virginia and Kentucky?
Liberal politicians aren't offering any solutions.

Their current platform is "Fuck Trump".

Trump has them taking the bait on everything, and as long as they take the bait, Trump has control of things.

Seriously, Democrats have truly fucked themselves.

Worrying about the environment is what privileged rich people do right now. And shit, leftist politicians aren't even talking about it, so why would you even trust that they're devoted to helping the environment.

Democrats aren't talking about solutions.

They're banking on hatred to fuel votes.

That's a losing strategy and they won't learn. They haven't learned a lesson in the last two years.

Sorry your political party is in shambles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2018, 08:03 AM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

OP's a beef-eating nazi baptist alt-righter who hits women and makes fun of vegans. Pretty gross, butt i enjoy his multidimensional creations. i am conflicted.

help.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP's a beef-eating nazi baptist alt-righter who hits women and makes fun of vegans. Pretty gross, butt i enjoy his multidimensional creations. i am conflicted.

help.
I believe it.

We're not in a court of law, so no evidence is needed to prove your claims.
Old 10-18-2018, 08:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I believe it.

We're not in a court of law, so no evidence is needed to prove your claims.
yep and questioning only outs oneself as an enabler of the accused. people clearly aren't capable of occupying a position of uncertainty. you are either for, or against. there is no unsure.
Old 10-18-2018, 10:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Liberal politicians aren't offering any solutions.

Their current platform is "Fuck Trump".

Trump has them taking the bait on everything, and as long as they take the bait, Trump has control of things.

Seriously, Democrats have truly fucked themselves.

Worrying about the environment is what privileged rich people do right now. And shit, leftist politicians aren't even talking about it, so why would you even trust that they're devoted to helping the environment.

Democrats aren't talking about solutions.

They're banking on hatred to fuel votes.

That's a losing strategy and they won't learn. They haven't learned a lesson in the last two years.

Sorry your political party is in shambles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you address coal at all? What the hell buddy