Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2017, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
May 24th, My druid Chest will be created.
I'm going to roll a female wood elf druid named Aerinn Hernandez, and just give people free ports and /hugs all day.
Old 04-20-2017, 02:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But really... Phinigel is great for this very reason.

I've been in groups where another group has come in and taken all our mobs. I didn't load up my fraps and petition; I either decided to log, move elsewhere, or fuck with their mobs.

I've had guildmates doing groups, have this happen to them, call in reinforcements to drive back the neckbeards. Stole a few solid AE pulls from the top guild's scumbag group who just came in an hour before and did the same thing to some casual group. Karma is a bitch.

I've had other groups memblur and manaburn our named / epic mobs before. Likewise we have timed up some great memblurs and Nukes to KS other groups named mobs who did the same shit.

I've been trained and I've dropped mobs in less than ideal spots.

Not once did firing up a petition cross my mind. Why? Because I'm not some little bitch who needs Sirken to sort out my Upper Guk lack of mobs. Rethink why you're on this server if you feel it necessary to petition for camp disputes. You are what makes the server awful. This behavior permeates into the raid scene and poisoned it completely.

No rules is the best. Yes the fat neckbeards benefit from this but it allows the regular normal people some immediate recourse if they so choose or you can choose to turn the other cheek and not sink to their level. But atleast in a no rules scenario that situation is left up to you. Not some random EQEmu GM and Guides.

I've always been a pretty nice player to others in the game. But it's nice to play on a server where if one person or group or raid decides to be a total shitbag towards you, you can retaliate in kind and make them regret that choice. I never start shit, but I sure as fuck will finish it if you're some dirty neckbeard.
You really need to read this with Simpsons' Comic Book Guy's voice in your head the whole time to truly appreciate the implied menace and sheer tenacity behind his convcition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 04-20-2017, 02:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Basically this.

"Give us one Feshlak and one Dagarn or we train your Vulak at 20%!" Lololol
/agree. And whats truly amazing is thats the only negotiating stance they would actually respect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Most of the people with bad experiences with me hang out in R&F, shocking, looks like I'm doing something right.
Old 04-20-2017, 10:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/agree. And whats truly amazing is thats the only negotiating stance they would actually respect.
Bubbles, your avatar at a side glimpse always makes me think at first it is MM's boob-avatar. Then I notice, it's not. And I am sad. But, cute ducks. They are ducks, right? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-20-2017, 11:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too many rules also creates incredibly unclassic shit like unrooted dragons, fte, racing, etc. etc.
Is there actual evidence that dragons were rooted during the p99 timeline?
Old 04-21-2017, 02:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You really need to read this with Simpsons' Comic Book Guy's voice in your head the whole time to truly appreciate the implied menace and sheer tenacity behind his convcition.
Yeah, but the logic is rather impeccable. There was some continuity issues because you did not specify which guilds you belonged to, but otherwise, a fair post. If in good condition, I would easily grade is a B-
Old 04-21-2017, 03:46 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadre Spinegnawer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm going to roll a female wood elf druid named Aerinn Hernandez, and just give people free ports and /hugs all day.
So you're gonna spend a lot of time just hanging around?
Old 04-21-2017, 05:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're gonna spend a lot of time just hanging around?
cmon did u really need to bold that

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 04-21-2017, 07:54 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is there actual evidence that dragons were rooted during the p99 timeline?
I honestly don't know, but I've heard of people saying their GMs on individual servers said dragon pulls to zone in were not allowed. Of course, I have no way of verifying this.
Old 04-21-2017, 09:15 AM
Banned

I say root em and loot em!

Bring back the ruleset from before class system! Honor fte and that's it! Can say good by at that point. Nothing pains me more than having to gather general shit baggery in logs/fraps when I know deep down we could just turn it into the old VP and let the GM giggle / deal with the real issues people have.

Sirken the old rules are much better than the new. Plz let me train again it'll only be for good I swear, got my monks honor.
Closed Thread