Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2018, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ever dated someone with borderline personality disorder?
Old 12-15-2018, 11:26 AM
Banned

Women value friends more than fucks. Maybe. I guess?

I value neither. I don't mind fucking with losers though, because I am not in it to ruin a neckbeards life.
Old 12-15-2018, 11:32 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Antifa is only a good force when there are actually fascists in control.

When there are no fascists to eat, Antifa attacks random people. Even a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Something tells me when real fascists are marching through the streets executing undesirables, Antifa won't do shit because there probably won't be an Instagram where they can post sweet selfies of themselves 'Bashin the Fash'.

Real fascists give them a bullet to the back of the head and throw them in a mass grave.
Old 12-15-2018, 11:45 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Antifa is only a good force when there are actually fascists in control.

When there are no fascists to eat, Antifa attacks random people. Even a Bernie Sanders supporter.

Something tells me when real fascists are marching through the streets executing undesirables, Antifa won't do shit because there probably won't be an Instagram where they can post sweet selfies of themselves 'Bashin the Fash'.

Real fascists give them a bullet to the back of the head and throw them in a mass grave.
when fascists are in control, it's already too late. see nazi germany in the 1940s. antifa seeks to stop it before it starts. supporting bernie sanders doesn't exempt you from being fascist. especially when you're carrying a flag at a fascist rally. we've been over this. and these false equivalencies and non-arguments you make for fascism are covered in said video.

hope this helps.
Old 12-15-2018, 11:58 AM
Banned

Vigilantism. I'll leave that to the fighters, warriors. To those who derive a sense of wellbeing or purpose from it.
Old 12-15-2018, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when fascists are in control, it's already too late. see nazi germany in the 1940s. antifa seeks to stop it before it starts. supporting bernie sanders doesn't exempt you from being fascist. especially when you're carrying a flag at a fascist rally. we've been over this. and these false equivalencies and non-arguments you make for fascism are covered in said video.

hope this helps.
So because you think someone is in the process of becoming a fascist, you punish them the same way you would an actual genocidal fascist?

What if they evolve into something else entirely?

Are you really so confident on how a person becomes a genocidal maniac?

By your same logic we should lock up every black male before they turn 18.

You could argue that any conservative is a future Nazi or any leftist is a future Communist.

Should we imprison leftists for speaking about wealth inequality because they're starting to sound like Communists?

Have you not seen Minority Report before?

Also, these actions are all being carried out by a mob, without leadership. Mobs are incredibly unreliable and stupid. I'm actually amazed Antifa hasn't accused itself of being fascist.

An American flag is a fascist symbol now? Really?

What do you think Antifa is fighting for? Are they not fighting for the US?

Can leftists not carry American flags? Are they not allowed to show support for their country?

It amazes me that anyone supports Antifa at this time.

If you really think fascism is a problem, Antifa isn't the solution. At least not now. If anything, it's going to push us further into fascism.

For fuck sake, Antifa was blamed for the Reichstag Fire and pushed people to give the Nazis power in Germany.

So if anyone needs to learn history, it's Antifa.
Old 12-15-2018, 12:19 PM
Banned

Antifa is radicalizing and harming people on both sides who would otherwise develop and empower people. Instead it's urging people to martyrdom. Violence. And terrorism. It's no better than any right wing white nationalist group.

Work towards a better world and create charities or non denominational churches or become a lawyer...

Or throw rocks, bottles, get arrested.

Which seems like a more effective way of preventing fascism?
Old 12-15-2018, 12:22 PM
Banned

Anyway Fascism. Feudalism. Was ended by rich well educated Mercantile people who could afford to pay armies and mercenaries. Not poor millennials who just throw rocks.
Old 12-15-2018, 12:25 PM
Banned

If you want to prevent Fascism stop wasting all your money and time at Starbucks and your hipster hangouts. Go learn to shoot. Get fit. Invest in an herb garden. Save your money and get big one day on the coattails of a young genuis like Bill Gates.
Old 12-15-2018, 12:26 PM
Banned

A person with potentially racist or fascist views can be diffused.

If you attack them in streets, you're not going to convince them to change their ways. You're going to reinforce their beliefs.

A lot of extremists on the left and right make fun of this tactic, but it absolutely works.
Closed Thread