Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2019, 04:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Definetly yes, im eager for some classic feel on a fresh world, live tlps just doesnt make it. But im not sure how i will handle the blue experience, being and old time tallon zek player and then coming to red some years ago, never ever experienced the blue thing. Back in the day my neighbour was a monk on a pve server on a top spanish guild called Odisea, i remember watching a shit ton of trains during raids and all kind of shit over camps, always argued with him why he wouldnt just play tallon zek with me
Pick the most PVE class you can think of so you are encouraged to not see red so easily.

Dont play a FD class, or you'll be banned in like 6 months coming from red99.
Old 09-19-2019, 04:53 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pick the most PVE class you can think of so you are encouraged to not see red so easily.

Dont play a FD class, or you'll be banned in like 6 months coming from red99.
hehe nah im not the kind of player who trains, never will be, i play red cos i like to play games on its hardest difficult mode, ive been doing it on every single player game too so. i also like the idea of gearing my character towards fighting other players, thats it

on another note, dont tell me people dont train shit on blue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] at least they did back in the day on live
Closed Thread