Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-03-2021, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one said this.

I suggested something to look into for future punishments as this clearly was not what was intended. The overly harsh punishment was suppose to go hand n hand w a Rotational Agreement. The server rule is for when the agreements breakdown, but in this case never occurred.

The sliding scale I suggested should be considered if there is no rotational agreement for the Ring War cause legit attempts should not be put in the same light as troll ones.
Sounds like maybe you should be negotiating for Riot instead of Arcler. Its shown time and time again that he only cares about himself and getting him to move either way is near impossible.

Maybe we could get somewhere with you there in his stead but no chance he gives up that power.
Old 03-03-2021, 09:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdrcfrx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Where are you guys at on this point, now? Seems disingenuous to tour your prior willingness to compromise if you feel otherwise in the present.
Why would I wish to change anything argued for by an uncompromising “leader” when it comes to bite them in their own collective ass? I’m all for rediscussing, but maybe Riot should look towards, as members, pushing someone who will better represent them than a guy who refuses to meet anywhere in the middle on issues. In this regard, Ring War, Riot offered A, we offered B, and we were willing to deviate closer to A to compromise. Arcler refused to budge an inch. That’s not negotiating, that burying your heels and holding desperately to what you want because you seek control.

Seek better representatives, Arcler isn’t a good one for Riot anymore.

<Gravity>
Old 03-04-2021, 03:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Seek better representatives, Arcler isn’t a good one for Riot anymore.
Was he ever in the first place? A lot of what he was saying internally has kind of been exposed with the UN going public. He seems like he is quite stubborn, and unreasonable at times.
Old 03-04-2021, 04:14 AM
Kobold

The funniest thing is that Arcler is one of the most chill, reasonable people I've ever met on p99. Everyone that I talk to that previously spent a lot of time with him doesn't say anything disrespectful about him.

I can't say the same about Detoxx/Furoar though. Across the entire server whoever I talk to its all the same story. :P

3 weeks is fine. Let it play. The purpose of it is to bring people together for a rotation. It might be you guys getting burned next time in an FFA loss. If not, that's cool too.
Old 03-04-2021, 05:02 AM
Fire Giant

You guys talking about that agreement document that outlines 3 max speakers in the UN?
Old 03-04-2021, 06:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arvan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys talking about that agreement document that outlines 3 max speakers in the UN?
Riot has had 5 for a month+ and never heard a peep of dissent until we asked to match. I'm not surprised, but its also hilarious at the feigned outrage from Kittens. Tell your representatives to put their foot down and squash the 5 speaker menaces!

<Gravity>
Old 03-04-2021, 09:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supreme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, most of us have kids.
A frightening thought
Old 03-04-2021, 09:07 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akg49 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The funniest thing is that Arcler is one of the most chill, reasonable people I've ever met on p99. Everyone that I talk to that previously spent a lot of time with him doesn't say anything disrespectful about him.

I can't say the same about Detoxx/Furoar though. Across the entire server whoever I talk to its all the same story. :P

3 weeks is fine. Let it play. The purpose of it is to bring people together for a rotation. It might be you guys getting burned next time in an FFA loss. If not, that's cool too.
You should ask Kabull about Arcler sometime and see if your anecdote holds up.
Old 03-04-2021, 09:09 AM
Aviak

Don't worry guys, the kings of conceding mobs they should in a reasonable time are here to enforce some RULES!
Old 03-04-2021, 09:22 AM
Sarnak

Next step: vigorously pretend you were only gearing your sixth alt anyway
Closed Thread