Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2022, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

The only way to prove it is to blow up the planet and worst case scenario the deep state will have be obliterated.
Old 01-24-2022, 02:08 PM
Planar Protector

I wish they would spare Tonga. Those poor people have had enough.

If I had one wish it would be that the coming nuclear holocaust somehow detach Tonga from the rest of the planet and propel it into a new and happy orbit around the sun where the people can thrive and do their tribal dances and wear their bones through their noses as they watch the rest of planet Earth come apart into tiny pieces.
Old 01-24-2022, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

I will plant an american flag on Red Square on June 6th, 2022, if the Russians move into Ukraine. I will be carrying the True Cross strapped to my back
Old 01-24-2022, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wish they would spare Tonga. Those poor people have had enough.

If I had one wish it would be that the coming nuclear holocaust somehow detach Tonga from the rest of the planet and propel it into a new and happy orbit around the sun where the people can thrive and do their tribal dances and wear their bones through their noses as they watch the rest of planet Earth come apart into tiny pieces.
Putin backed down when Turkey shot down his jets. He is 5’6” and left his wife for a Muslim

Why you rednecks respect or revere this pussy is beyond me. He has millennial grip strength
Old 01-24-2022, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

That's because the reptoids control all of them.
Old 01-24-2022, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's clones...not reptoids durrr
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 01-24-2022, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Replace 'reptoids' with 'Illuminati' and you're accurate.
Old 01-24-2022, 03:23 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah it's all just a word. Like I may not necessarily believe in reptoid aliens, but the point is, some force that man has no knowledge of is controlling us and creating an environment where we have elevated adrenochromes and when we perish they vacuumed up our energy and use it to power their sex machines.
Old 01-24-2022, 10:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will plant an american flag on Red Square on June 6th, 2022, if the Russians move into Ukraine. I will be carrying the True Cross strapped to my back
You’re going to carry a constellation on your back? Or do you mean a sun cross?
Old 01-24-2022, 10:43 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Putin backed down when Turkey shot down his jets. He is 5’6” and left his wife for a Muslim

Why you rednecks respect or revere this pussy is beyond me. He has millennial grip strength
Truly the dumbest reply on this thread but hard to ignore.

I would imagine some Americans respect Putin because Putin actually puts his People's interests first and acts decisively unlike your man President Shits-His-Britches and frail pussy Sec of State Anthony Blinken.

And for a lot of Americans, it's not even about Putin. They just rightfully think it is retarded to defend a non-NATO country more than half a world away when we can't defend our own borders from pygmy mestizo sex offenders and drug dealers from the Northern Triangle countries. When we can't defeat stone age goat farmers in Afghanistan.

What does Putin's height or who he dates have to do with three centuries of Russian foreign policy? Russia's foreign policy objective of "WARM PORTS" goes all the way back to Peter the Great.

Crimea (one of those WARM PORTS I talk about) is home to Russia's Black Sea Navy. A Ukraine in NATO would be a huge threat to this. Ukraine would use any membership in NATO as a crutch against the Russians to invade Crimea. Crimea is overwhelmingly ethnic Russian and overwhelmingly pro-Russia. We basically forced Russia to annex it when we overthrew a democratically elected government in Ukraine 8 years ago. For the last three decades, we have been cornering Russia with NATO expansion into Eastern Europe. Is it any wonder the Russians are reacting the way they are?

Biden could stop this whole thing from getting out of control by simply announcing that NATO membership is CLOSED. But deep state war hawks have to have their cash cow of endless war and Hunter Biden needs to keep his money laundering country to keep his checking account nice and fat.
Last edited by vegam; 01-24-2022 at 10:47 PM..
Closed Thread