Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 11:51 AM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to LazyHydras

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t he give it to Ruffle, who ghosted when CSG fell apart who dumped it on Hollowlung? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't know the ins and outs. :P I just know that he isn't the guild leader and hasn't been for some time.

Nephinine - 60 Iksar Necromancer

Krystaps - 60 Iksar Warrior

Remember. . . Iksar is the master race.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Planar Protector

Valick and Hollowlung were supposed to co-lead. Now it's mostly just Lavittz and ex-BG leadership who are active (and subservient to Freedom)
Old 11-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You shouldn't have input in pulling the old name, either. You ceded authority to Valick. You left your responsibility at the door and you want to take it back when you don't even play here.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's correct about everything there. I miss Nemce2018 (unless it was 2017) a wiser less petty man.

A lot of AG has only been in AG, whether it be with Nemce or after. Most of us including myself came for the casual no forced raiding, which still goes on today. Our current leaders have been trying to give the smaller guilds more chances. If one of the top guilds does not agree to it what is AG to do? Just give that guild that won't agree a free chance?
Old 11-01-2020, 11:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Valick and Hollowlung were supposed to co-lead. Now it's mostly just Lavittz and ex-BG leadership who are active (and subservient to Freedom)
You really don't like Freedom, huh?

Old 11-01-2020, 11:54 AM
Planar Protector

Best thread in a long time, God bless. Subscribed
Old 11-01-2020, 11:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t he give it to Ruffle, who ghosted when CSG fell apart who dumped it on Hollowlung? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not really Littul. It went from Nemce to Valick, and then when CSG kinda got rocky cause of loot distribution they made Ruffel temp lead, who had RL issues which caused him to ghost. Then came Hollow.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:56 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Best thread in a long time, God bless. Subscribed

Old 11-01-2020, 11:57 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by PL_Barton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm implying that AG did not kill Vulak, CSG did but not competitively.

As for the team up it was on 9-23-2016. You can check the site since you still have access.
I am the administrator for the site and always have been. U don't, just "have acess". If there was hate in me (there is not) it would just take a push of a button to wipe it all away.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Orc

I feel bad for the GMs that have to deal with this while getting paid nothing. Transferring all those toons to a new guild tag....oof.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyHydras [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I actually play here. What authority do you have? None. You gave the authority to Valick.

I gave Valick the leader role whie we were working out the details. I gave authority to Grizluk and Meah who, about two days later, changed their minds. I then gave authority to Ruffel who stopped playing a few months later. I then came back to give authority to Hollowlung. He kept on board for a while.

Not that you need to be aware of this, but for about 6 months after I left I worked as an outside consultant for Sirken reviewing raid petitions. As you know, he didn't raid himself so he didn't have a lot of insider info on how things were being manipulated. I never reviewed peitions involving AG for obvious bias reasons. During that time he told me that there were more raid petitions in that 6 months on AG than the entire 6 years i was leading.

I brought that info to the current AG leadership, which was strongly being run by Heebs and Valick and Hollowlung to a minor level, though he retained the title. I tried to give advice to them and was removed from the website. They said they were leaving behind the casual way and didn't need/want to play nice anymore. I truly did ghost then for a year and a half, which brings us to today. So ive kept up with what is going on from a pretty detailed level. The assumption that I've made a vindictive move based on your enemie's RnF posts is false.