Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2018, 03:12 PM
Banned

Lulz is next.

Show us your tummy, Lulz.
Old 08-28-2018, 03:14 PM
Banned

For those intimidated by real people and skin.. Here normal me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] 5th ave. theater spotting!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-28-2018, 03:32 PM
Banned

Looking SWOLE dude
Old 08-28-2018, 03:53 PM
Banned

Man I wish some of u cats lived in the same hood.. would definitely need to assemble a gym guild....
Old 08-28-2018, 05:25 PM
Banned

bigjeff looks way too normal to be on this forum
Old 08-28-2018, 05:25 PM
Planar Protector

Very nice gainz dudes. Proud of you guys. I gotta bang out one more shift, see my surgeon tomorrow, try to nap some, then get the gainz. My schedule got fucked up because I took Sunday off to do some family time. Worth it though. I will just have to do some double days in the gym this week.

Keep up the hard work ladies and gents.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-28-2018, 05:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Very nice gainz dudes. Proud of you guys. I gotta bang out one more shift, see my surgeon tomorrow, try to nap some, then get the gainz. My schedule got fucked up because I took Sunday off to do some family time. Worth it though. I will just have to do some double days in the gym this week.

Keep up the hard work ladies and gents.
How's the leg boss? You think the shenanigans goin down in your healin leg is gonna be a lifelong issue??
Old 08-28-2018, 05:32 PM
Banned

nap well friend
Old 08-28-2018, 05:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
M'Ladies and gentleElves,

About a year ago, I was going thru a second surgery. I was out of money, barely able to work in between surgeries, and had gone down to 150 lbs. Since then, I've gone up to 195, made strides as a business partner, and acquired enough currency to make the down payment on a house. I didn't get addicted to opiates. I drink only a small amount. I'm getting my dick wet when I want to.

Some days, I wake up and experience bleakness. I worry I've wasted my life and am critical about life choices I made in my youth. It's important to measure your incremental GAINS to offset the cacophony of existential dread that lurks beneath the surface. The meaning you make in life is what pulls you through the suffering and enriches the moments of joy.

Physically, mentally, and materially, I am doing better than I could have dreamed 365 days ago.

Thanks for participating in the GAINS thread. I love this thread and I love hearing about other ELVES being healthy and strong.

Here is my pic from this morning.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Excuse the mess Jordan Peterson, I'm just pulling out of a 2 week weed binge.
Proud of you man!! Diggin the art in the back. Reminds me of my grandma's old home [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] My family is japanese, and she was very much into making things like that.
Old 08-28-2018, 09:59 PM
Banned

Thanks dude! Its japanese enamel work, first thing I bought for my new room. Love it.

Glad ur taking some rest Mead. I have raw spots on my feet from kendo. I took off from practice tonight and walked five miles instead. Really glad I didn't push another practice cause even a mild walk was tough on the hooves. Rest 4 gains
Closed Thread