Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So angry over a game lmao. I can tell your life is shit getting so worked up over a video game. LOL.
wtf is this, Reddit?
Old 01-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Banned

fucker at least has some passion for his game, take your lolcat bullshit and blow it out your ass.
Old 01-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenderizer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
*money camps are moderately camped. exp/camp spots being open isnt a positive at any level, at launch people were everywhere forced to xp anywhere they could and camps were really 24/7. Now you have open spaces in the prefered xp zones all the way up to 50 while people are sitting LFG for far too long 24/7. leaving a large amount of content open even outside those zones. They can form their own groups but people want to stay solo/duo/formed groups since they can get better xp/loot and not being forced to group for everything anymore. id rather have less prefered zones/people grouping and going on adventures together for xp or less prefered camps filling the world with life.

*so you would rather have uncontested content? How long would you want uncontested content? sounds greedy and slefish to me, entitled even.

enough content is coming out before kunark that the populations merging will add some spice at all levels forcing you to share or group or not being able to zerg an alt to 50. allowing players/guilds the ability to show up uncontested at money camps/raids/xp and form a gaps until kunark would make the competition not so fun for anyone attempting to join the fray or find groups for money camps or xp with people while leveling. This would again form a top heavy server with all the alts you could desire to get those pixels and money camps claimed by solo toons. Leaving the essence of eq a hollow shell with dead zones like what live turned into or how it would feel if boxing was allowed.

breakdown, if your favorite sports team won every game and was expected to win 90% of all future games is it fun? if you showed up at your prefered money camp or xp spot and a group of 2 3 or even 4 were there would you join or be upset its not open? conversely, if you were soloing your money camp and someone came up would you let them join?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ8lpCQbyw
So much anger.

Non-crazy person breakdown: Lower pop is better to bring your own group to places, actually being able to farm stuff once in a while, and for raiding. Higher pop is better to find a Pickup up group in 40+ dungeons. I prefer low pop cause I actually have friends/guildies to BYOG to places.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:13 PM
Aviak

Blue is still kickin pretty good
Old 01-08-2020, 12:13 PM
Fire Giant

Teal is rad.

Hope it doesn’t merge until Kunark.

Find me Monday, Wednesday and Friday @ https://www.twitch.tv/elhefe
Old 01-08-2020, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fucker at least has some passion for his game, take your lolcat bullshit and blow it out your ass.
So angry you had to make a double post within a minute. LOL. I think I struck a nerve with you as well. Don't blame anyone for your shit life besides yourself pal. LOL.
Old 01-08-2020, 12:29 PM
Sarnak

i dinged 20 last night.

Oh, and I chuckled at the first page comment about guzzeling butt gas. haha!
Old 01-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Planar Protector

Consider RimWorld
Old 01-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean-Baptiste Cutting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re an idiot.
You must be new
Old 01-08-2020, 01:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bondrake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So angry you had to make a double post within a minute. LOL. I think I struck a nerve with you as well. Don't blame anyone for your shit life besides yourself pal. LOL.
You did strike a nerve, the LOL shit... it's fucking annoying and you know it is. You are not really laughing at all, just making filler posts.

I am not your pal, shitbreath.
Closed Thread