Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Casters

Old 08-31-2023, 08:01 AM
Orc

Default Necromancer in Kaesora questions

Hey,

I am going to venture down to Kaesora for the first time in my life when I hit 39 and I was hoping someone could direct me to a guide or where the safest place. I want to learn how to dungeon dive as a necromancer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2023, 08:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayeq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey,

I am going to venture down to Kaesora for the first time in my life when I hit 39 and I was hoping someone could direct me to a guide or where the safest place. I want to learn how to dungeon dive as a necromancer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Library, #5 is a good spot to practice. That bottom right tunnel by #6 is a safe place to sit. Always try to Charm the warders first since they heal a lot, so you just break charm and kill them before they heal themselves.

To get there you just lev up, drop down that chute and take the first straight exit. Then turn left, right, left and straight through the fake wall. Might be a couple see invis on the way. Once you get too high for the library, head towards xalgoz. It’s really good until 46 or so. I used a mix of hungry earth and ward undead line to kill my pets, I had an instant invis break. Bigger nukes for killing the healers asap, but hungry earth is really efficient and you get an extra root refresh out of it.

Good luck
Last edited by Crede; 08-31-2023 at 08:22 AM..
Old 08-31-2023, 10:02 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crede [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Library, #5 is a good spot to practice. That bottom right tunnel by #6 is a safe place to sit. Always try to Charm the warders first since they heal a lot, so you just break charm and kill them before they heal themselves.

To get there you just lev up, drop down that chute and take the first straight exit. Then turn left, right, left and straight through the fake wall. Might be a couple see invis on the way. Once you get too high for the library, head towards xalgoz. It’s really good until 46 or so. I used a mix of hungry earth and ward undead line to kill my pets, I had an instant invis break. Bigger nukes for killing the healers asap, but hungry earth is really efficient and you get an extra root refresh out of it.

Good luck
Thank you for the information! I am going to have some fun dying and exploring this weekend lol.
Old 08-31-2023, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

I really, really, really thrived in the Church area outside Xalgoz spawn (Five Towers Bottom) from 39-45.

Slightly trickier to get to than the Library, but still very easy. Head straight from Field of Bone with levi and invis and go down the hole all the way to the bottom. Just need a combination of waiting for pathers, Invis, and Feign Death to get past the spiders. Head west from dropdown, follow tunnel until another path opens up to the east, then another turn west toward the Church. Can IVU and hug left wall in the Five Towers area (all undead).

Keep going down the tunnel hugging left until you reach a nice big open area. Lots of room to kite around if needed during charm break or root break. Lots of mobs paired up, so only typically need 1-2 successful undead Lulls to break the spawns.

Also, Xalgoz is typically perma camped (on green anway), so chances are there might be a cleric or druid something that can throw you a heal once in a while down there. And also super easy to acquire a rotting Xalgoz Fang for Howling Stones key.
Old 08-31-2023, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

When I was killing around the towers and couldn't get xalgoz camp or couldn't solo it yet (44ish) I used the roof of the church as my safe spot. My main method was to charm one, send it into a room, and root all, then break charm to kill it and charm another. This probably wasn't the most efficient way to do it, but it gave a quadding-like cadence where you would kill several with a full bar of mana and then afk. If you have too many you can let a few die without breaking the charm. Healers don't self heal if nothing is near them.

Overall I preferred the towers area; I ran into more wall healing and hard splits at that 5-6 tunnel. I don't remember what level was high enough to move to towers, 39 might even be good enough?
Old 08-31-2023, 04:00 PM
Planar Protector

Theres a sweet safe spot by the library too. Little nook by the side tunnel that loops around.