Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2018, 02:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Swimming is pretty awesome.

It's great for fatties because they don't have to support their own weight! It also involves a lot of different muscle groups and you can change

The bothersome thing is finding a place or time where the lanes aren't clogged with other human beings.

The advantage of running is you don't have to suffer such invasion of personal space.

What technique do people step with? heel or toe?
Yes I am often annoyed by HUGE BLOATED WHALES taking up an entire lane as they like... water-walk back and forth. my sleek body cravse to split the waters like a retarded porpoise as I glide smoothly in free style and titty stroke. At my gym here in Portland, I find that the pool is mostly populated by older asian folk who exercise intelligently, then by younger ppl who use it as cardio, then swimmers even beter than myself, and then massively overweight blubberboys.

It's still fairly easy for me to get a lane and crush some LAPZzz.

When I do run, I prefer toe - to - heel beacuse when i was a child reading the drizzt series I learned that drow run toe to ehel and it's supposed to be superior and os i adapted myself without realizing it Truly Was Superior and that Now I am Unto a GOd
Old 02-14-2018, 03:32 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my gym here in Portland
S'posed to snow here next week. Fatties will be kept inside. Perfect time for a dip.

Dude wut gym let's be gains bros.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:56 PM
Banned

LA fitness over in SE my dude.

I've been super overworked month of Feb but I'm hoping to notice the fatties start dropping off now that jan is over.

where ur GAINZ at?
Old 02-15-2018, 02:58 AM
Banned

JUSt swam a mile in 40 mins 1100 yards Freestyle 650 breast stroke

i cheated a little on some of the free by taking an extra breath at the end of every length.

but on my breast stroke I do the full underwater somersault
Old 02-15-2018, 04:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
JUSt swam a mile in 40 mins 1100 yards Freestyle 650 breast stroke

i cheated a little on some of the free by taking an extra breath at the end of every length.

but on my breast stroke I do the full underwater somersault
You truely are a debrained porpoise slicing thru!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(the retarded porpoise line cracked me up pretty good [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.])

((this is the retarded shit I find on my beach holidays)).

(((feel free to use this brainless beached whale image for making yo momma jokes))).
Old 02-15-2018, 03:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
LA fitness over in SE my dude.

I've been super overworked month of Feb but I'm hoping to notice the fatties start dropping off now that jan is over.

where ur GAINZ at?
Oh you like them fancy gyms ok i see. I do that planet fitness game in Gresham.

Gresham ain't ghetto. Ya'll Portland folk ain't got ghettos. Gresham does feel rapey, tho.

The fatties love the resolutions, but it never lasts. sad.
Closed Thread