Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDX0621 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
HAHA at the people praising the removal of Luclin models immediately bitching about the removal of buff timers.
Old 08-10-2015, 11:30 AM
Fire Giant

Would love to see the Luclin flurry drakes removed from tov
Old 08-10-2015, 01:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravlow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If we are talking about 1999, why aren't we forced to look at the spell book to med?
Because they haven't figured out how to make that happen with the current UI. If they figure out a way, they *will* force it on us - 100% guaranteed. Same happened with target rings, the in-game map, etc. Once they figured those out, those features got canned.
Old 08-10-2015, 01:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by chew42 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of "classic" features no one wanted or asked for.... shouldn't we be going back to the target window showing con colors??

IIRC on live that came along when velious was released.
I don't think this was Velious feature, there was no target con color on AlKabor server and they used PoP client.
Old 08-10-2015, 02:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirunei [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bullshit.

At the end of the day logs are still classic and as such this is a meaningless change. Who doesn't use GINA at this point lmao?
There's plenty of p99 nerds who aren't nearly as nerdy as you, pal. Apparently you haven't noticed, but EverQuest is actually a fun game to play. Some of us even find EverQuest to be considerably more fun to play than MinMaxPowerLevelShitOnYourNeighborAndCheatEverythi ngYouThinkYouMightGetAwayWithPixelQuest.
Old 08-10-2015, 05:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaev [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MinMaxPowerLevelShitOnYourNeighborAndCheatEverythi ngYouThinkYouMightGetAwayWithPixelQuest.
Eve Online is that way... --->
Old 08-10-2015, 07:15 PM
Orc

Pras for the Splurt fix.
Old 08-10-2015, 07:39 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This patch is going to quadruple the number of people using text triggers. Seems counter-productive to remove buff timers as its only hurting the casual players who wouldnt bother setting up text triggers.
I agree 100%. Its a crap change.
Old 08-10-2015, 10:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by thraxll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree 100%. Its a crap change.
got a problem decaying skeleton?
Old 08-10-2015, 10:27 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Now I have tried almost everything. I still get the same problem.

Resources/GlobalLoad.txt does not match correct version.
Please make sure to extract ALL files from the P99 Files ZIP.

Anyone have a solution? Is there anyone with a MAC that can get into the game?
I'm getting this error on one of my installs. But it's the one that has an old HQ texture upgrade pack that someone made (made certain races have nicer detail for some armors). Perhaps the new Luclin blocking checks now block that aswell, which seems silly. But it wasn't like I was using it much anyhow, just running the install without it for now and I'll roll it back on the other later.
Closed Thread