Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 12:42 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferahgo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I completely forgot I use to do this till now. I definitely use to do the same thing to change classes and I think I even killed and deleted and remade my Paladin at least twice once I reached the teens just so I could replay him in the lower level zones.
I remember it being changed at some point and I lost a flowing black silk robe on that cold, savage day in Freeport. What a lovely surprise it was.
Old 09-26-2019, 04:21 AM
Planar Protector

The "shout to halfling NPCs" immediately made me think of
https://everquest.fandom.com/wiki/Skater_Gnome_Stories
Old 09-26-2019, 05:35 AM
Sarnak

Booting up the game for the first time with my uncle (I still have the original account we made together) and making an Ogre Warrior and getting to about level 3 and then not knowing how to get anywhere or do anything and just dying a lot

Which segued into him making a High Elf Paladin, and me just watching him play that for a long time, occasionally playing for him/with him.

Then I think he told me about the expansion coming out, and how you could be lizard people, and then I got really excited, but made a Dwarf Warrior named Arkenstone (not a name that would work anymore, I don't think) to wile away the hours until.

He/we got his Paladin to level 10 or something in the meantime. Very high level to me back then.

Then I think I made an Iksar Monk, and kept re-rolling new Iksars to try out all the classes and liking them all except Shaman.

Then my uncle re-rolled as a wizard, and I used to wake up in the middle of the night when he'd get home from work (was living with my family and working evenings) and watch him play instead of sleeping.

Good times.
Old 09-26-2019, 08:05 AM
Orc

Level 4... entered EC for the 1st time... ran over a hill... and got jumped by a lioness!

Scared me so bad I knocked my keyboard onto the floor and of course I died. Seared into my brain lol.
Closed Thread