Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 08:24 PM
Banned

thats the whole scam, exchange

make yourself vulnerable to scammers and scam exchange sites. Thats how you know its not real, because you cant just spend it.

if only you could MINE USD
Old 06-11-2019, 10:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

make yourself vulnerable to scammers and scam exchange sites. Thats how you know its not real, because you cant just spend it.

You also can't just spend, like, your shares of AAPL, but it's a pretty popular thing to own still.
Old 06-11-2019, 11:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can't immediately spend gold either but people buy that too.

There are virtually no companies that accept gold. It's way easier to spend Bitcoin than gold.

It's also much easier and faster to exchange Bitcoin for USD than it would be from gold to USD.

There are also numerous exchanges that have been operating for years and have had no issues.

Bitcoin and crypto is also the best way to move funds around internationally. You can't get the same results with anything else.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bitcoin and crypto is also the best way to move funds around internationally. You can't get the same results with anything else.
drug lord philosophy

seek christ
Old 06-12-2019, 06:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drug lord philosophy

seek christ
lol I'm talking about legit business

besides, organized crime all use Monero, not Bitcoin
Old 06-12-2019, 11:45 AM
Banned

There are no federally licensed or regulated companies that exchange bitcoin to USD

( Because its not real )

There are many licensed and regulated companies and financial institutions and security companies that let you exchange gold to USD or gold options, or offer investments backed by gold. Gold is a tangible real thing.

Stocks are also sold only by real companies regulated by the FTC, you can buy / sell stocks right from their apps and convert to USD or even get a cool fidelity debit card that pulls right from your account. I have one its great.

Im sure you dont because you are dirt poor and think bitcoin is cool

Just a reminder bitcoin was created by some japanese guy , they arent real and have no actual value. As far as im concerned they should be banned.

I am not against crypto if a real organization launched something it would be cool, but none have yet.
Old 06-12-2019, 01:23 PM
Banned

i would also like to add i would never invest in gold because it could just be discovered in large amounts someplace reducing its value.

I have a different approach to money then most, if you had a block of money you wanted to invest many would handle it differently

I do not believe in investing in commercial real estate

( what we have done to our country in terms of outsourcing manufacturing shit on commercial real estate, exactly why google is buying it up for pennies on the dollar )

investing in residential real estate is only practical if you are buying foreclosed properties and houses for real prices.

Stocks are unreliable unless you have insider info

Mutuals are a good place to keep money long term if you dont need it now.

Foreign currency isnt a good idea unless you are buying bok

I invest in inventory for my own companies and consistently make 10-40% and if a product is not successful i can always sell it for what i paid and get money back and claim new expenses further deepening my expenses for the year.

so in closing bitcoin and crypto is currently a big joke only bought into by children and will continue to be a big joke unless a real bank or government launches a non mine crypto

also jibekn is still dirt poor and has no bitcoins just pieces
Old 06-12-2019, 01:27 PM
Banned

The reason bitcoin isn't exchanged for USD in big insitutions is because it first has to be accepted by State and Central banks. Financial institutions would love to get involved because they make money on the transactions no matter what happens to the value of BTC. It is the government keeping out the bigger companies, not the quality or potential of BTC.

You can go exchange your USD into Venezuelan Bolivar at a bank if you want. The government will allow you to do that.
Old 06-12-2019, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

Dwarflord obviously has no lambos
Old 06-12-2019, 02:18 PM
Banned

U know something sucked when overnight people were shamed by their investment decisions in bitcoin when it crashed - I was so happy.

Didn't have to listen to 2-bit investors like Jibeken talking about lambos and houses after 2 months of owning/mining .005 of a bitcoin.

The defeaning silence was great and the shame associated with investing in bitcoin was even better great.
Closed Thread