Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 03-09-2022, 02:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Largely because 99% of active Clerics aren't going to pick some utility guild over literally any other guild on the server that they can get invited to at the snap of a finger. DAP works because there's an abundance of Druids that aren't exactly buried under a mountain of other guild invites.
True and also because DAP already has guild clerics ready to be used for this purpose. The niche is already filled
Old 03-09-2022, 02:52 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
True and also because DAP already has guild clerics ready to be used for this purpose. The niche is already filled
From what I understand(I could be incorrect), there is only one cleric in DaP on green and only certain people have access to it. It would be nice to find a guild that only on rez.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayeq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
From what I understand(I could be incorrect), there is only one cleric in DaP on green and only certain people have access to it. It would be nice to find a guild that only on rez.
Pretty much this, while this service is offered by DaP it is not frequent nor consistent when this is offered. I think DAP is overestimating their ability to provide these rezzes in this thread.
Old 03-09-2022, 03:06 PM
Banned

everyone has this huge idea but no one actually commits or want to do it

everyone knows the tip will be ass
Old 03-09-2022, 05:32 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by iplayeq [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sort of. Only certain people have access to it, but it's actually quite easy to become one of those people. What I found from my time with an alt in that guild was that nobody ever asked about the Cleric. So the issue is less about access, and more about general awareness. If there really is a need that hasn't been fully filled with rezzing on this server, it sounds like that small faction of Clerics would be better off simply joining DaP and advertising from within the existing structure. More access to resources and logistics, with the exact same service rendered.
Old 03-09-2022, 05:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawqueue [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sort of. Only certain people have access to it, but it's actually quite easy to become one of those people. What I found from my time with an alt in that guild was that nobody ever asked about the Cleric. So the issue is less about access, and more about general awareness. If there really is a need that hasn't been fully filled with rezzing on this server, it sounds like that small faction of Clerics would be better off simply joining DaP and advertising from within the existing structure. More access to resources and logistics, with the exact same service rendered.
Friend of mine has saved my ass with daphobbit so many times. Surprised it's not used more
Old 03-09-2022, 08:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReoDobbs [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty much this, while this service is offered by DaP it is not frequent nor consistent when this is offered. I think DAP is overestimating their ability to provide these rezzes in this thread.
Literally all you have to do is ask for the login and you can have access. It’s not “offered” in the sense that DAP isn’t going around to zone being like anyone need a rez? Instead if you need a rez just message DAP and they will bring the cleric for ya
Old 03-09-2022, 09:29 PM
Aviak

What is the going rate for a rez on Green? For <Ring a Rez>, DAP cleric bot (good to know!), or in general? I'm always unsure what to offer unlike when asking for ports.
Old 03-09-2022, 10:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDAm0nk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What is the going rate for a rez on Green? For <Ring a Rez>, DAP cleric bot (good to know!), or in general? I'm always unsure what to offer unlike when asking for ports.
Highly dependent on the situation. Died in Velks, dragged body to zone line, and watched an epic cleric zone in on your body? 50pp is a good tip.

Died in Sebilis and have to make someone keyed run way out there? Died in HS and need a commando force drop-in? Well….more
Last edited by jadier; 03-09-2022 at 11:07 PM..
Old 03-09-2022, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Yeah these things work for about 20 minutes until clerics realize that farming bronze weapon drops is more plat than what the stingy/broke ass plebs will pay.

the longer it takes and the further they have to run should increase the tip.

If you pay less than 50p for a port ANYWHERE, you suck at life.

If you pay less than 100p for a rez ANYWHERE, you suck at life.

If you are gonna reply pissing and moaning that you can't get that kind of plat, then you suck at everquest.