Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 04-28-2022, 09:46 AM
Sarnak

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLlama [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy hell my roommate just told me about this thread! I'm dying.

Literally anyone who has ever bothered to talk to me at treants, knows that I reply and am actively on my computer playing. People have directly said they are going to take one to which I never argued against or attempted to KS.

People have also very specifically asked me if I would prefer to have them both or to share. To which every single time I would reply with: according to the P99 PNP rules since this is an outside area I can not claim both spawns. So you can take one if you want to.
With that they would either take one or leave.
Can actually contact Stulok or Waiken, as those are the two most recent ones that have contacted me regarding sharing or not.

Yamatul (sp?) is another player that I have shared the place with before too.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wow....pic is worth a 1000 words. Ty for sharing

Your answers to the questions posed are hyper- legal and seem to avoid the question people asked - 'would you prefer to keep both treants?" I could see how some people might mistake you for a bot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-28-2022, 10:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres somebody who has been camping Hadden on green for like literal months. I don't understand how it isn't a box cause that camp is simply way too shitty and unprofitable to lock down like that if you aren't also playing another character who is off doing something else.

Of course could also just be people sharing the account and taking shifts... this is everquest afterall.

Hadden is one of the easiest camps in the game to permalock. Super easy mob that spawns every... 12 hours? 16? I forget his timer. But u literally just set a timer and AFK and rinse/repeat. That person probably has an IP exemption and their "brother" plays another character elsewhere in the world. Or they just main blue server and they're trying to cash grab plat for the merge in 3-7 years? Not trying to make wild accusations either but if ur gonna be a filthy botter Hadden is a great option cause ur 99.9% AFK and just stand up to cast a couple spells and loot.

Lots of possible options on that one
Old 04-28-2022, 11:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlsNoBan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hadden is one of the easiest camps in the game to permalock. Super easy mob that spawns every... 12 hours? 16? I forget his timer. But u literally just set a timer and AFK and rinse/repeat.
Not anymore for Hadden, no longer exact timer. Pain in the ass now due to variability.
Old 04-28-2022, 11:46 AM
Banned

Yeah also drop rate on earring is abysmally low. Sometimes literal days between earring drops, and its only worth 2kish
Old 04-28-2022, 12:06 PM
Banned

I still recommend ST treants on red99. Last time I checked they where open.
Old 04-28-2022, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Props to this player for preparing you for the higher levels of P99 when camps and raid targets are unobtainable unless you can out camp an unemployed person.
Old 04-28-2022, 01:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Theres somebody who has been camping Hadden on green for like literal months. I don't understand how it isn't a box cause that camp is simply way too shitty and unprofitable to lock down like that if you aren't also playing another character who is off doing something else.

Of course could also just be people sharing the account and taking shifts... this is everquest afterall.
You AFK for 6 (8?) hours at at time then kill a level 30ish mob... Perfect for account sharing shifts.
Old 04-28-2022, 01:59 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLlama [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy hell my roommate just told me about this thread! I'm dying.

Literally anyone who has ever bothered to talk to me at treants, knows that I reply and am actively on my computer playing. People have directly said they are going to take one to which I never argued against or attempted to KS.

People have also very specifically asked me if I would prefer to have them both or to share. To which every single time I would reply with: according to the P99 PNP rules since this is an outside area I can not claim both spawns. So you can take one if you want to.
With that they would either take one or leave.
Can actually contact Stulok or Waiken, as those are the two most recent ones that have contacted me regarding sharing or not.

Yamatul (sp?) is another player that I have shared the place with before too.

What the fuck am I looking at here? How much copper and silver is that? lmao
Old 05-04-2022, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Is OP also the author of this pathetic Reddit post?

https://reddit.com/r/project1999/com...r8/camp_rules/
Old 05-04-2022, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eqravenprince [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not anymore for Hadden, no longer exact timer. Pain in the ass now due to variability.
LOL they seriously made Hadden a variance spawn? Rofl rofl rofl

Still easy to bot unfortunately. Although if the earring is really that rare and only worth $2k I have serious questions if it's worth the hassle.