Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Old 07-23-2022, 05:59 PM
Large Rat

Default LFG! Looking to start a casual group.

Hail and well-met travelers. Have you been wanting to start a P99 Green character but you just can't find a group? Maybe you don't want to go it alone because the hole smells funny and that scares you a little. Or maybe, just maybe, the nostalgia you hold dear to your heart is the adventures you used to have and the friends you made along the way?

If so, keep reading because this post was made with you in mind! I'm looking for 5 others who are interested in starting from scratch. No twinks, no extra's from your mains, just good old-fashioned grinding, and adventuring. New players are welcome, I'm not exactly new but I haven't played P99 in over a year so I'm basically new [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

My schedule is based on EST so if you're interested please keep that in mind! I'm completely open with talking in Discord but am also cool with just chatting in the chat box too.

Monday - 6:30PM - 9:30PM
Tuesday - All day
Wednesday - 6:30PM - 9:30PM
Thursday - Not Available
Friday - Not Available
Saturday - All Day
Sunday - 6:30PM - 9:30PM
Old 07-30-2022, 09:39 AM
Sarnak

I'd like to play a wizard. Available almost any time starting Monday.
Last edited by Wrekt; 07-30-2022 at 09:42 AM..
Old 08-07-2022, 08:06 AM
Large Rat

As it stands currently we're most in need of a puller and a healer. The current group comp is SK, Enchanter, Wizard, Shammy.
Old 08-08-2022, 07:55 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhendrock1988 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As it stands currently we're most in need of a puller and a healer. The current group comp is SK, Enchanter, Wizard, Shammy.
Puller? You have listed a SK. They can tank and pull. No FD, no problem. You have a Chanter to CC with Mez/root, or with gear can mostly solo pull merbs with lull etc, Wiz to snare/root and a Sham to slow/root.

Enchanter/Shaman would be crazy to not duo, but if your all mates [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]