Planar Protector

Thank You! very excited.

The Naming Policy
PRAS, my immersion!
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-24-2019, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that is it exactly, I thought it was a good in character "lightningbolt" type name, but then read that it actually is a violation.
Where did you learn that Lightningbolt is a violation?
Old 10-24-2019, 05:01 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah that is it exactly, I thought it was a good in character "lightningbolt" type name, but then read that it actually is a violation.
After looking through the naming policy myself, I don't see where you think this would be a violation.
Old 10-24-2019, 05:20 PM
Planar Protector

That was me, I think, having doubts about Jibartik's desired name. I haven't looked at the P99 name policy in a fair number of years so either my memory is rusty (easily possible) or it's been modified since last I looked. Seems like it'd fly according to what's posted now, and now is all that matters.

Danth
Old 10-24-2019, 05:30 PM
Aviak

the first time you are caught boxing you are permanently bannded.. the scond time. wait what?
Old 10-24-2019, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indicas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the first time you are caught boxing you are permanently bannded.. the scond time. wait what?
Double permanent banned
Old 10-24-2019, 09:17 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dusk883 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Double permanent banned

the tenth time you are caught.....

M-M-M-M-MONSTER BAN
Old 10-24-2019, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No offense Jibartik, but you're a creative guy: I really think you can shoot higher than poisonbolt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
haha its just that, while working on the ui that little name seemed to grow on me. Then the story of a young 17 year old necromancer, beguiled by those cool purple robe, joins a cult.

Then, I kidna realize how this cool cult is like, a death cult.. .and start thinking that I should maybe go and join up as an informant for the Knights of truth, because after finding out that they poisoned all those women and children, ugh I thought we were just like, into diseases and stuff, not like killing people!

So out of anger, I set my sights on the west, and move to my uncles house way out in Freeport, where he introduces me to Innoruk, and all the cool darkelf city and wonder.

And then I just exp as that guy who lived that story and I think about that while I fall asleep in my little bed.

Quite an adventur for little poisonbolt dont you think?

Ok screw all that Im gonna be a Innoruk necormancer I just changed my mind...

Im gonna name myself Dijin, and I'm going to spend all my time summoning the darkest forces I can deep within the volcano that clouds the west of Antoncia. There I will empower myself with dark magic and fire and become a dark magical Efreeti, following the magic that drove the great Lord Djarn mad. I will slay this master and eat his heart. I will wear his booties and his ring and summon the foulest magic to become a fire giant god my very self LORD DIJIN EFREETI, THE MAN GIANT!
Old 10-24-2019, 09:48 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indicas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol, I guess I should have clarified for new players. Currently on Blue, a first time boxing infraction is a 30 day suspension. Green will be given mega monster bans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 10-24-2019, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

thx llandris, you got the hot deets on an eta for launch yet my man?