Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2015, 03:58 AM
Kobold

Default Sup with Velious?

Same thing different era. Whats with the lower tier velious mobs? There/four years of kunark made them obsoelete. Colgate, Cyren, Terp are some great fucking people, i hope they grind the rest of you into the dirt, PRAS LE RESISTANCE
Old 08-12-2015, 07:06 AM
Fire Giant

colgate is the most lame thing ive seen in a game forum for a long time. How vocal he was against nizzar and doing what he does now, i think he dreams of him now, he would like to change his name to nizzar or something, truth is he always admired him and now hes trying to feel like him. having the grandmaster of a pvp server refusing all duels and publicly saying his goal is 4000hp unbuffed on a 15 year old elfsim instead of be around having a good pvp culture #priceless
Old 08-12-2015, 07:19 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
colgate is the most lame thing ive seen in a game forum for a long time. How vocal he was against nizzar and doing what he does now, i think he dreams of him now, he would like to change his name to nizzar or something, truth is he always admired him and now hes trying to feel like him. having the grandmaster of a pvp server refusing all duels and publicly saying his goal is 4000hp unbuffed on a 15 year old elfsim instead of be around having a good pvp culture #priceless
Didn't Dragonbait lvl a war to 45 in Hokuten then roll 7 alts and never make it to a single planar raid and then disappear ? You even playing anymore?
Old 08-12-2015, 07:39 AM
Planar Protector

That doesn't make his post any less true.

Cwall is a sad, pasty little hypocrite reliving his fantasy of being top dog on an everquest server 16 years too late.

Pretending like you're good at this game even though almost 2 decades have gone by since it released is literally the only reason to play on this server any more.

P.S. doing Vulak with 3x the numbers of live guilds is pretty sad. Ya'll make fun of blue 99 for waiting in line for pixels and you're doing the exact same goddamn thing, except under a single guild tag.
Old 08-12-2015, 08:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardalicious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That doesn't make his post any less true.

Cwall is a sad, pasty little hypocrite reliving his fantasy of being top dog on an everquest server 16 years too late.

Pretending like you're good at this game even though almost 2 decades have gone by since it released is literally the only reason to play on this server any more.

P.S. doing Vulak with 3x the numbers of live guilds is pretty sad. Ya'll make fun of blue 99 for waiting in line for pixels and you're doing the exact same goddamn thing, except under a single guild tag.
nay

9 days in going on almost 5 bits of good velious upgrades down

aint no gear que here, proactive player is all
Old 08-12-2015, 08:52 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nay

9 days in going on almost 5 bits of good velious upgrades down

aint no gear que here, proactive player is all
^^^
Old 08-12-2015, 09:15 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn't Dragonbait lvl a war to 45 in Hokuten then roll 7 alts and never make it to a single planar raid and then disappear ? You even playing anymore?
this. i quited when it was clear hokuten were azrael puppets and the core was going to leave ; ) main core was gettin plvled and it was dragonbait who set grp by grp day by day and kept the pace of the people outside the pl. I did my best to help hokuten but it wasnt what we were told. Thanks for remembering me tho
Old 08-12-2015, 09:20 AM
Fire Giant

tbh i feel we were treated like warm bodys on our first raid, yes, i was there for the first one, i got my razing sworld of skarlon or watherver ya know? xd it was clear after first raid hokuten wasnt a guild who would last, noone cared about newcomers, about people not knowing mechanics, noone explained to them, we just rushed ( blue style? ) people were left behind etc. All that in our first raid only cos nihilum could come to fuck us, i dont care loots, if ure forming a raid force, teach them, thats how u do it, teach them, keep em together, form a knit grp and forget about nihilum, do ur thing do ur best and get the farthest u can. Hokuten was not that, hokuten was a warmbody recruiting aso the core could get pixels. One of my real life friends became hokuten core, then joined azrael, i didnt like that, it was lame, many people left behind, all that resistance was shit, we were azrael puppets so, it was the only choice, leave this fkn server. So u speak, so u know.
Old 08-12-2015, 09:22 AM
Planar Protector

who are you
Originally Posted by Derubael View Post
WIPE IT CLEAN ITS TERRIBLE
#elfpals discord
Old 08-12-2015, 09:22 AM
Fire Giant

someone new, not some 4 year old vet on bis who dont like pvp and fucks this server.
Closed Thread