Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2016, 06:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yerp. He going down Uuruk's path of endless mad posts on the forums. I will be looking out for the story coming outta Alabama about a goat farmer macing his prized goat.

Locked these key words in to my newsfeed app.

"Alabama" "goat" "farmer" "mace" "macing"
I forgot "everquest" in the key words.

Phew.

Thats the word that would tie the story together.
Old 04-08-2016, 06:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tradesonred [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah lol

This forum was like GO JERRY! GO JERRY! GO JERRY!
Vyrenoth! Vyrenoth! Vyrenoth!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dSDPIUCC60&t=3m12s
Old 04-08-2016, 07:09 PM
Planar Protector

lol ya im mad

I was the most proficient and most powerful tank when I stopped playing 2.5 months ago - love Empire and had lots of fun with my pals - glad to see them shaking things up to make it more interesting for pvp

You roo brains should at least get your story straight - most everyone knows I multi-tasked my heavy EQ years with college. I'm pretty sure I have the largest wealth-to-effort ratio as well. FYI, people with money don't really need to talk about how much they have, especially on the internet; nobody believes you and everyone thinks you're a stupid maggot when you do. If you want to impress people, show us a video of something you're good at like Strydur did. Only then will we think you're a real man.
Old 04-08-2016, 07:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol ya im mad

I was the most proficient and most powerful tank when I stopped playing 2.5 months ago - love Empire and had lots of fun with my pals - glad to see them shaking things up to make it more interesting for pvp

You roo brains should at least get your story straight - most everyone knows I multi-tasked my heavy EQ years with college. I'm pretty sure I have the largest wealth-to-effort ratio as well. FYI, people with money don't really need to talk about how much they have, especially on the internet; nobody believes you and everyone thinks you're a stupid maggot when you do. If you want to impress people, show us a video of something you're good at like Strydur did. Only then will we think you're a real man.
Ur over explaining and over reaching.

#macethegoat
Old 04-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2016, 08:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plehve [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So who are Farzo's friends? Drakaris?

It's sad how much this guy posts despite having no friends, a healthy body weight, or a job.
Hi quido anonymous account.

#macethegoat
Old 04-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#macethegoat
LOL!

Poor goat, my prayers will go out to the poor lil fella!
Old 04-08-2016, 09:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:

#macethegoat
Berger boi hitting critical levels of bergerdom!! Only gawd can save him now. Jeremy confirmed elite athlete, tons of posts to prove it. He would definitely own you in any sport/display of fitness.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakadoody Boi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Berger boi hitting critical levels of bergerdom!! Only gawd can save him now. Jeremy confirmed elite athlete, tons of posts to prove it. He would definitely own you in any sport/display of fitness.
fuck no... what's he gonna do, tit slap us?
Old 04-08-2016, 09:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakaris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck no... what's he gonna do, tit slap us?
If they gave out awards for keyboard tough guys man you might finally get recognition for something you are good at.

Every time you post something I feel like you are in denial about how much your life sucks or something. I dont fault you for that we all would like to be someone else sometimes. It is like you are trying to convince yourself while trying to convince everyone else that you have a perfect life.
Closed Thread