Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2019, 02:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Game theory or gaslighting? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no seriously i have seen over like 30 people at rubi bp come for 6 hours and just leave, go level. This camp is not for yours, all your doing is helping people afk get theirs. They have no chance.

I legit feel bad for these people.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:18 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Find me my quote where i said i was screen sharing, i said people ARE screen sharing. I don't need to. I set my life up so i can play EQ at 120 hour intervals.

call it sad, call it paradise. Make fun of me all you want. I get to play EQ all day and night.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no seriously i have seen over like 30 people at rubi bp come for 6 hours and just leave, go level. This camp is not for yours, all your doing is helping people afk get theirs. They have no chance.

I legit feel bad for these people.
That's not a very erudite decision, but if you're happy, I'm happy.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-05-2019, 02:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not a very erudite decision, but if you're happy, I'm happy.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
sometimes i have to step outside the RP, because i don't want to see -1 pop, these people are no joke griefing themselves off this wonderful server walking into legacy camps thinking 6 hours or ever 12 hours is enough.
Old 12-05-2019, 08:28 AM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albanwr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes it has, it was 0% chance to drop for a very long time.
You don't understand how era enabling/disabling works, and that's okay. The drop rate has not been adjusted.

I was shocked at the amount of stones that exist on green right now, you couldn't tell by the amount of complaining around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:07 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Got a stone on Green and Teal, took about 8 hours in total /shrug
Old 12-05-2019, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got a stone on Green and Teal, took about 8 hours in total /shrug
Who did you scam?

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 12-05-2019, 09:30 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Find me my quote where i said i was screen sharing, i said people ARE screen sharing. I don't need to. I set my life up so i can play EQ at 120 hour intervals.

call it sad, call it paradise. Make fun of me all you want. I get to play EQ all day and night.
In response to someone saying that it's weird that a guild leader admitted to screen sharing you said:

Quote:
I mean, this is what happens when you have a toxic blue community, This is the best we can do, it does help. But at the same time it does enable other toxic behavior. take it or leave it basically. And in a way it kind of does resemble classic, During classic we'd hand off camps to eachother. Handing off screenshare abilities is like the 2019 classic version of that..
I guess when you say the word "we" it doesn't mean you.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't understand how era enabling/disabling works, and that's okay. The drop rate has not been adjusted.

I was shocked at the amount of stones that exist on green right now, you couldn't tell by the amount of complaining around here
there are actually to many.... i agree actually.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In response to someone saying that it's weird that a guild leader admitted to screen sharing you said:

I guess when you say the word "we" it doesn't mean you.
dude, reread what you just quoted, atleast 10 times, and then make a post about how i said "in a way screensharing is the 2019 version of 1999 version of handing off item camps".

WHERE does it say i screen share which was your allegation. fucks sake. you are one low int mfer.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
dude, reread what you just quoted, atleast 10 times, and then make a post about how i said "in a way screensharing is the 2019 version of 1999 version of handing off item camps".

WHERE does it say i screen share which was your allegation. fucks sake. you are one low int mfer.

Quote:
This is the best we can do, it does help
Closed Thread