Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2020, 12:39 PM
Banned

I apologize for the heated gamer moment.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:40 PM
Banned

Horza bud, you've been lied to and are repeating their programming. I don't mean this in a nasty way.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

George Soros has programmed me to make fun of edgelords and incels, my apologies.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:49 PM
Banned

it's very effective, isn't it. You believe that you are fighting some sort of war, on some level. What you are doing matters. I do not blame you, this shit runs deep. The lines are not clear anyone who tells you anything as a matter of fact is a total dip shit.
Old 02-14-2020, 12:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it's very effective, isn't it. You believe that you are fighting some sort of war, on some level. What you are doing matters. I do not blame you, this shit runs deep. The lines are not clear anyone who tells you anything as a matter of fact is a total dip shit.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-14-2020, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea, he seems like an SJW... uses words and insists his definitions are more relevant than common usage. You seem like one too.

To clarify:

Without context people will assume the word being used corresponds to it's primary USAGE not it's primary academic or dictionary definition. That is why referring to a guild as "holocaust" would make people think of the most common use (referring to genocide) rather than the cherry picked definition you are using.

So are you:
A) Socially unaware
B) Intentionally controversial
C) A SJW snow flake who needs to control the meaning of words rather than letting common use dictate their meaning

Feels like a "c" to me.
Naw, people will assume you are using whichever definition is most easily ingested by their emaciated intellects, best conforms to their worldview and perception of you and never challenges their most sacred delusions.

Your primary usage argument is garbage because it suggests that we should only ever employ words in ordinary usage whether correct or not. Not everyone keeps with a third-grade lexicon or surrounds themselves with those who do, forum friend.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Naw, people will assume you are using whichever definition is most easily ingested by their emaciated intellects, best conforms to their worldview and perception of you and never challenges their most sacred delusions.

Your primary usage argument is garbage because it suggests that we should only ever employ words in ordinary usage whether correct or not. Not everyone keeps with a third-grade lexicon or surrounds themselves with those who do, forum friend.
Stay gay, my forum friend.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tilien [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay gay, my forum friend.
Everyday hella gay, that’s me bb. Life is to goddamned great to be any other way.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyday hella gay, that’s me bb. Life is to goddamned great to be any other way.
Good to hear it.
Old 02-14-2020, 01:50 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Those existed under Obama and only get the liberal media spotlight now.

No one is being gassed or thrown in mass graves at these "concentration camps" either.

They are detainment facilities for people entering our country illegally and have existed for a long time, and prior to this president.
But orange man bad
Closed Thread