Old 02-27-2020, 05:06 PM
Banned

Yes and its never been better.
Old 02-27-2020, 06:49 PM
Kobold

elaborate
Old 02-27-2020, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

Blue has a thriving community but its very much more "top heavy", generally concentrated in the 50+ game. If you have a guild or friends on blue already to group/duo/trio with, its fine. If you like to solo its great. If you want to roll new toons/alts and find pick up groups to level with in hot zones any day of the week...you're out of luck, that all moved to green.

You can still find dials, but its less populated with them than before, much as its less populated overall. Honestly it seems like as many or more dials going on blue as green lately, and there's probably more port money to be made on blue as well. Plus your twinking dollar goes much farther on blue for the person selling the ports, generally speaking if you don't feel you need a fungi and other crazy shit to level with.
Last edited by Fammaden; 02-27-2020 at 11:30 PM..
Old 02-28-2020, 10:30 AM
Banned

/who all is a powerful tool, its pretty easy to make duos and trios on your own still.

Granted, there will be off peak times where this isn't the case.

If you're completely untwinked on a class that has difficulty soloing and play during the slowest time zones, it may be a bad time.

I've cruised 1 - 47 on my warrior in no time leg humping mobs on the XP superhighway joining groups and making pick ups along the way...but I'm an EST prime time player.
Old 02-28-2020, 10:37 AM
Sarnak

Been getting a lot more tells from folks trying to put together groups. /who all is definitely being used more and I like it.

Not sure how alive Dial is. I never really looked for them before but every port I've gotten in the last few weeks have been from non Dial sources.
Closed Thread