Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2021, 05:04 PM
Sarnak

Lectern not up.
Old 01-09-2021, 05:07 PM
Banned

dark theory

I think a part of the issue is we don't have a frontier and the Federal government keeps these people in too much of a check to really get it out of their system. So they hit 25... and it's all over from there, especially if they are lucky and get a few big enough paychecks to do drugs/guns and online radicalization..

We need to designate a few states as a no-mans-land, and build a giant wall around them, and shove these people in there. - we would but like Wyoming has a lot of natural resources. So it would cost money and cause us to have to go through a warzone for our copper tubings. Also the people in Wyoming don't really want these fools.

I think they would eventually develop a unique and interesting civilization however. Something cool. These people aren't dumb. Or incapable. They got a lot of energy, and will, it's just left misdirected and usurped.

They are just frustrated, left behind, abused, full of testosterone, virgins, etc, not that they deserve to get laid, they deserve to be virgins in the giant moonsized penal colony we should build tho. So they can work it out and turn each other into waifus.

They really could become good people. They even have the potential to fulfil their dreams of being guardians and protectors, but they aren't nurtured properly into this role and compensated.

this is the kind of stock that got sent to colonize and wipe out the American natives, they are very efficient at that kind of thing, lil zerglinz, breed like rabbits, unfortunately, no wolves so to speak to gobble them down and cull the herds
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-09-2021 at 05:14 PM..
Old 01-09-2021, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

dark theory

I think a part of the issue is we don't have a frontier and the Federal government keeps these people in too much of a check to really get it out of their system. So they hit 25... and it's all over from there, especially if they are lucky and get a few big enough paychecks to do drugs/guns and online radicalization..

We need to designate a few states as a no-mans-land, and build a giant wall around them, and shove these people in there. - we would but like Wyoming has a lot of natural resources. So it would cost money and cause us to have to go through a warzone for our copper tubings. Also the people in Wyoming don't really want these fools.

I think they would eventually develop a unique and interesting civilization however. Something cool. These people aren't dumb. Or incapable. They got a lot of energy, and will, it's just left misdirected and usurped.

They are just frustrated, left behind, abused, full of testosterone, virgins, etc, not that they deserve to get laid, they deserve to be virgins in the giant moonsized penal colony we should build tho. So they can work it out and turn each other into waifus.

They really could become good people. They even have the potential to fulfil their dreams of being guardians and protectors, but they aren't nurtured properly into this role and compensated.

this is the kind of stock that got sent to colonize and wipe out the American natives, they are very efficient at that kind of thing, lil zerglinz, breed like rabbits, unfortunately, no wolves so to speak to gobble them down and cull the herds
yeea i know pepole could die but its fun. it fun to do bad tangs
Old 01-09-2021, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Knuckle

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
why should a person feel feel stupid about doubling their money in the last month? i won't lose money, it'z called stop loss orders. I'm a bitcoin skeptic, just not a partisan for it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

everyone should invest! why work to eat? such is suffering. multiply it. the rigged market is available to everyone, and it's the only way out of wage hell in USA

more than a little bitter i held hundreds of the things at $2/apiece in 2009 worth millions now and spent them on LSD but hey
don't stop loss orders only work if there are buyers at that price point? I think depending on your volume you could theoretically drop multiple tiers unless there is some sort of guarantee outside of a random buyer agreeing at X number during a dip.

I pulled out my BTC over the summer after holding for quite a few years for a tidy sum, did not predict the shitshow of the last 2 months making people leap at dollar alternatives for diversification during political instability.
Old 01-09-2021, 09:55 PM
Banned

when you guys talk about politics its just drugs
Old 01-09-2021, 11:05 PM
Planar Protector

Politics is a drug, good catch taiwanese brethren
Old 01-09-2021, 11:21 PM
Banned

tru *cranks up vape wattage*
Old 01-10-2021, 03:18 AM
Sarnak

I quit listening to the news years ago so this one slipped by me. The first I heard of it was tonight while watching UTube vids. I saw this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbL0gw8LRlM
I may get kicked from the forum if things here go as they are on other social platforms.
Old 01-10-2021, 03:29 AM
Sarnak

I noticed that the police took down the barriers and held the doors open for the folks. That was nice of them.
Old 01-10-2021, 04:27 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shourty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I noticed that the police took down the barriers and held the doors open for the folks. That was nice of them.
They were just doing that to protect damages to the barrier. /Sarcasm

The entire charade was more tame then a late 90s Pantera concert
Closed Thread