Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2021, 11:34 PM
Banned

he didnt even brag about the wall in his last address. does that mean he agrees he didnt build it?? (yes)

he did brag about appointing those judges who didnt even rule in his favor on the election as an "accomplishment" tho. he also increased the military budget and like tripled the debt. Really Good Achiever, i can tell by his hat which is colored Red
Old 01-21-2021, 11:37 PM
Sarnak

Biden is President. Trump is a citizen. You guys just can't let it go, can you, lol

Enjoy the brilliant leadership we have now. Or, is it not so much fun to be on defense?
Old 01-21-2021, 11:46 PM
Planar Protector

Antifa aren't happy about Biden being sworn in and are rioting. Who would they have in office?
Old 01-21-2021, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilstoniakrath [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden is President. Trump is a citizen. You guys just can't let it go, can you, lol

Enjoy the brilliant leadership we have now. Or, is it not so much fun to be on defense?
who's on defense? I wouldn't endorse either of the two clowns. still just you on defense.
Old 01-21-2021, 11:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Antifa aren't happy about Biden being sworn in and are rioting. Who would they have in office?
Maybe Bernie. The D primary was rigged (again) to give Biden the win even though Bernie ought to have won the plurality. It is democracy denied, so I wouldn't blame them.

In fact in this case it was not arcane meddling with the rules like in 2016 that fucked Bernie; it is the actual vote that seemed extremely suspect. Pete "won" Iowa, but pulled no numbers ANYWHERE else and quickly dropped out (as if to prevent a larger dataset to draw attention to the strange Iowa result), and his behavior on the day he "won" Iowa was extremely suspect. On the day of that win in the first contest, which ought to have elated him and boosted his apparently broad support, he did not display excitement when caught by press, and indeed seemed irritable and disinterested. Almost as though he knew he had no chance, and could not pretend to be excited -- even though from the consensus POV, he should only have known that he was winning. Thereafter he had a pitiful showing and dropped out quickly.

I know there are a lot of schizo theorists on this board but real shenanigans with backing evidence *do* happen, a party primary is substantially more riggable, and the context of Pete's Iowa win truly is highly suspect. Warren also stayed in the race very late past her chance to win, a betrayal of her own agenda as all it accomplished was to sap votes from Bernie with whom she broadly 'agrees'. Warren therefore is transparently shown as a party hack with no policy scruples. Bernie would otherwise have soundly clobbered Biden, even after the results of Iowa.

Biden is actively liked by only a tiny minority of Americans; he was merely preferred over Trump. It is a fact that a plurality of the Democratic party was screwed in this election. The notion that anybody wanted Biden has been and will be a straw man for the next four years, and anyone behaving like the "other side" truly wanted Biden is an intellectually dishonest clown.

Biden is essentially a RINO, a neoliberal who doesn't do the right's hatemongering idpol. Bush the 7th or Reagan the 8th really. It is totally appropriate for left radicals to protest the right-wing administration which was just elected.

That said, Bernie's behavior since the primary is inexcusable so it's kinda whatever. It's a shame he was the best we had for healthcare and other basic mechanisms of social progress and human investment we should enjoy by way of our great collective wealth.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-22-2021 at 12:22 AM..
Old 01-22-2021, 12:09 AM
Planar Protector

Yeah I love 2015 but 2016+ Bernie was just another yes man. I couldn't believe it, he's been a no man his whole life! Sad.
Old 01-22-2021, 12:13 AM
Planar Protector

The real kicker in American politics is that black people are actually conservative but vote D for some reason, which keeps resulting in retarded candidates like Biden and Hillary
Old 01-22-2021, 12:15 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah I love 2015 but 2016+ Bernie was just another yes man. I couldn't believe it, he's been a no man his whole life! Sad.
I called it in 2015 that he was an emptyman. I always found it quaint that people truly believed he's a "sweet old man". Could prolly find it on this board's archives. Instinct prevailed, unfortunately.
Old 01-23-2021, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I called it in 2015 that he was an emptyman. I always found it quaint that people truly believed he's a "sweet old man". Could prolly find it on this board's archives. Instinct prevailed, unfortunately.
Dude has been jousting Republican evil since before we were born, and there are endless soundbites of him championing 2010-2020 economic progressivism back in the 1990's.

I mean, in 2015 you were also gung ho for Trump
Old 01-23-2021, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude has been jousting Republican evil since before we were born, and there are endless soundbites of him championing 2010-2020 economic progressivism back in the 1990's.
qft, Bernie is a real one. It's impressive watching old his debates

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread