Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 12:40 PM
Large Rat

Default Old school RN lfguild

Hey guys. Just brief background info.. I played 1999-2006 or whenever GoD and Oow were high end. I mained a 65 shm as an officer for Conviction on Rodcet Nife and experienced all the end game in between. I'm currently playing a 31 necromancer, Asleep, as it's my first character and just wanted something to level up. At this point, I'm looking for casual fun with, eventually, some occasional raiding. My days of insane gaming are long behind me.

Anyways I'm not entirely sure this is the right forum to post interest in a guild so.. here I am anyway. It'd be nice to group on the regular.
Old 08-26-2015, 08:33 PM
Kobold

Hey thats awesome! I played on RN too before it merged into quelious. I was in Vis Maior.. I knew Justyse from conviction and plenty others whose names I've surely forgotten. Private message me your characters names and maybe we can group together or I can help you out in someway.
Old 08-27-2015, 02:21 AM
Aviak

Who was your shaman? I may or may not like you haha. My best friend was an officer and raid leader of Conviction for some time, he was Tiiden 65 or maybe 70 mage by the time OoW came about. I raided with him a few times and a few of the Conviction folks helped me be like #1 or #2 to get shaman epic 1.5 on server.
Old 08-28-2015, 01:25 AM
Large Rat

Name was Avangion, barb shm. I took over as class officer once some of the old heads faded into the sunset (Dissonant etc). Justyse was a class officer around the same time. And yea.. I remember Tiiden. Ysabeau was cleric lead. The names trickle through my memory slowly but it was good times.

Fun fact.. I had the third (4th?) Time's Antithesis on the server. Dissonant (guild leader) almost never missed a raid but he was busy at a Cubs game (of course, they lost).

Not sure about the like/dislike me. Conviction was the best hardcore (yet somehow casual) guild I ever saw. The balance of raiding and lack of drama with other guilds was great. It suit me perfectly.

Guzum, troll shm Warlords of Wrath? The name is familiar.

Hi Mizin. I'm pretty sure I was gone by the time the merge came to be but i don't doubt you got along with Justyse and company. Asleep is the only character I have atm. I'm not opposed to making others for kicks.
Last edited by AvangionRN; 08-28-2015 at 01:37 AM..
Old 08-28-2015, 06:04 AM
Aviak

Hah I remember you, good shaman! Good stuff, Conviction was a great group of people though. Tiiden always snuck me into guild groups etc. Ya, i was in warlords of wrath and apotheosis from what I can remember. Was so long ago.
Old 09-08-2015, 12:08 PM
Kobold

RN was a great server. I played with Dol Amroth until GoD timeframe and then bowed out for good.

Good to see some old RN faces !
Old 09-08-2015, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

Mizin,

Vis Maior was Quellious, not Rodcet! Anyway, what toon did you play? I was Breakdown <Vis Maior>. Lots of fun times fighting Conviction and Dol Amroth from RN after the merge.
Old 09-08-2015, 01:08 PM
Orc

I was Zorach(pally) on RN. Was in Valde Amicitia (until it disbanded, absorbed a couple guilds and reformed as Anthology/Fires of Time) then went to Forsaken under Rogosh. Conviction is a name that was hard not to know on RN, I like seeing these names... takes me back a little. Kinda feels like it's been about 13 years...weird.
Old 09-09-2015, 01:38 AM
Fire Giant

RN original here... I remember most of these guild names, and maybe even some of the character names. I was Thedge and Droog in Tul Acharn... eventually joined Warlords of Wrath with Droog as my main.... don't recall Guzum but we had Grum, troll warrior...

After a long break I came back and played in Brew Masters. By then my name was changed to Drogun (stupid Quellious jerk).

P.S. ... I remember thinking Rogosh was kindof a weiner - but I was just a punk kid then myself, after all...
Old 09-13-2015, 12:34 PM
Kobold

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Zorach!