Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2015, 09:47 AM
Sarnak

Your guild came to help you kill a mob you couldn't kill alone, a mob you didn't CAMP in any definition of the word since you didn't kill any placeholder(s) to make it spawn, and then they random'd the loot to those who participated in killing said mob...

WEIRD DUDE, WTF. THIS MAKES ME SO ANGRY!

Not really. You sound really entitled and upset that you gambled by calling in guildmates and lost the roll on an item you wanted. Honestly, the 52 rogue probably contributed more to the fight than you did. You literally waited in a zone for a mob to spawn without having contributed anything to making it spawn. Wow, gee, you totally deserve first pick of the crop for that... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-28-2015, 10:22 AM
Kobold

Exclamation

Blue server problems.... If you were on red you couldve been snared and xp deathed by a rival guild! Try Red!!
Old 12-28-2015, 10:46 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there was any other group capable of killin Lodi in the zone and ready to engage, the OP broke the rules. Even if you were the only there when he spawned, if others were there before clue the OP broke the rules.

If the OP had the zone or area literally uninhabited and uncontested, you still shouldn't be FTE-info anything you can't engage.

At the end of the day, you camped something you couldn't kill. You called it your guild in to help and then got pissy when they randomed the loot? To make matters worse you then flame your own guild (or ex guild) for your own lack of planning?

Don't get me wrong, I have no love for Clue but you're 100% in the wrong here on multiple levels. You broke the rules and are now playing the douchebag card. If you really needed an item you should have discussed it before hand. Instead you decided to make a fool out of yourself.

If you can't kill it don't engage it. Unless you work it out before hand, don't bitch when the loot is randomed amongst those who helped kill what you could not rightfully kill without them.

PS: take it from a 60 bard ... as a 58 bard you don't really fit into any small kill squad capable of taking down Lodi in any meaningful way. You're not a shaman landing the critical turgurs or unresistable malo. You don't have torpor or complete heal. You aren't going to reliably tank it better than a monk, knight, warrior or hell ... Ranger. You'll add some insignificant dps and some unnecessary mana regen. Having you there is better than not, but you'd still be riding the coat tails of any squad that could drop it with so few. So what does that mean? If you don't fit the class archetypes that routinely kill Lodi with 3-4, don't bitch when two groups show up.

You sound like a greedy asshole.

PPS: you are not legitimately allows to "camp" anything campable without a capable force on hand. You effectively, stupidly, sat alone by yourself for a mob you couldn't kill by yourself and then illegally kited Lodi away from his spawn area depriving any other small crew from doing what you were not prepared to do.

This thread belongs in RnF.

I predict an epic backfire.
This is the epic backfire.
Old 12-28-2015, 11:38 AM
Aviak

Did you roll on the loot OP?
Old 12-28-2015, 12:33 PM
Banned

Clue doing shady bullshit at Lodizal? Like peeling FTE off of BDA cause they somehow didn't feel we had an adequate force to kill it. Even though the FTE'er was pulling Lodi to the portal where an entire group had ported in?

Not the first time Clue's been idiots at Lodi. Won't be the last.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:29 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If there was any other group capable of killin Lodi in the zone and ready to engage, the OP broke the rules. Even if you were the only there when he spawned, if others were there before clue the OP broke the rules.

If the OP had the zone or area literally uninhabited and uncontested, you still shouldn't be FTE-info anything you can't engage.

At the end of the day, you camped something you couldn't kill. You called it your guild in to help and then got pissy when they randomed the loot? To make matters worse you then flame your own guild (or ex guild) for your own lack of planning?

Don't get me wrong, I have no love for Clue but you're 100% in the wrong here on multiple levels. You broke the rules and are now playing the douchebag card. If you really needed an item you should have discussed it before hand. Instead you decided to make a fool out of yourself.

If you can't kill it don't engage it. Unless you work it out before hand, don't bitch when the loot is randomed amongst those who helped kill what you could not rightfully kill without them.

PS: take it from a 60 bard ... as a 58 bard you don't really fit into any small kill squad capable of taking down Lodi in any meaningful way. You're not a shaman landing the critical turgurs or unresistable malo. You don't have torpor or complete heal. You aren't going to reliably tank it better than a monk, knight, warrior or hell ... Ranger. You'll add some insignificant dps and some unnecessary mana regen. Having you there is better than not, but you'd still be riding the coat tails of any squad that could drop it with so few. So what does that mean? If you don't fit the class archetypes that routinely kill Lodi with 3-4, don't bitch when two groups show up.

You sound like a greedy asshole.

PPS: you are not legitimately allows to "camp" anything campable without a capable force on hand. You effectively, stupidly, sat alone by yourself for a mob you couldn't kill by yourself and then illegally kited Lodi away from his spawn area depriving any other small crew from doing what you were not prepared to do.

This thread belongs in RnF.

I predict an epic backfire.
The first problem with your argument is you can't fucking read. This is Christmas break. I have a group of RL friends (one of whom IS a shaman) who were prepared to login and help me with him. I wouldn't have spent any amount of time camping him unless I had a plan to take him down.

The second problem is you're fabricating shit. When Lodizal spawned, there were 6 people in the zone. The only other 55+ person was an AFK druid right next to him who he immediately killed (and then proceeded to aggro me). I didn't take the spawn from any capable group.

In retrospect, it was stupid to ask <Clue> for help instead of my RL friends, but the whole point is it shouldn't have been.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:55 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peener [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The first problem with your argument is you can't fucking read. This is Christmas break. I have a group of RL friends (one of whom IS a shaman) who were prepared to login and help me with him. I wouldn't have spent any amount of time camping him unless I had a plan to take him down.

The second problem is you're fabricating shit. When Lodizal spawned, there were 6 people in the zone. The only other 55+ person was an AFK druid right next to him who he immediately killed (and then proceeded to aggro me). I didn't take the spawn from any capable group.

In retrospect, it was stupid to ask <Clue> for help instead of my RL friends, but the whole point is it shouldn't have been.
bard and shaman aren't duoing and lodizal and obviously your RL friends weren't there to help or you wouldn't have called your guild (probably former at this point and good for them).

plan better and don't start threads that just make you look bad. would have been simple to say /gu lodizal is up I have fte will anyone come help I will be taking the map or shell or whatever, but your failure to think didn't allow for that. also not hard to type as a bard with selos on and kiting you have plenty of time.
Old 12-28-2015, 01:56 PM
Planar Protector

Lol

Good luck joining another guild.

Is your in-game name Peener?
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 12-28-2015, 01:59 PM
Banned

OP sounds like a real straight shooter with BDA written all over him
Old 12-28-2015, 02:08 PM
Aviak

I am assuming you rolled on the loot and lost, is that correct? If you had won, would this amazing thread ever have been born?
Closed Thread