Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2018, 10:27 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No offense, but I really can’t comprehend why Omni never merged with Europa or AG...there’s literally only like 6 of them....
Why would they? They have been able to raid with those numbers and still force AG to give them loot?
Old 02-02-2018, 10:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granwaltercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why would they? They have been able to raid with those numbers and still force AG to give them loot?
im so confused. which guild are the cucks in this situation?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-02-2018, 11:04 PM
Kobold

This thread did not explode the way I hoped it would during work hours. Had to work to pass the time. Think it went from page 5 to page 7 during my shift.
Old 02-02-2018, 11:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Interesting reactions from the peanut gallery have been pretty uninspiring lately. Mostly due the fact that most people who actually play on the server avoid the forums like a plague. Sorry you lost [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
eh i wouldnt count chasing failsons off the forum as a loss

sorry you caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-02-2018, 11:31 PM
Banned

It would have been a better thread if OP had done a better job. Posting the image. I still haven't bothered reading
Old 02-03-2018, 12:21 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It would have been a better thread if OP had done a better job. Posting the image. I still haven't bothered reading
There was a nice, cleaned up plain text translation on the first page. It really had potential to save the thread but seems the damage was done.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:28 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry pal, i will ask this random guy who sent me this picture for a better one next time just for you! <3

Wasn't me who took that picture, or i would have gotten a better one after you started bitching. I don't have access to their forums, nor i care. Just delivering the messege a guy asked me to because he felt it was unfair after all that AG did to CSG. /shrugs. Carry on

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 02-03-2018, 01:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry pal, i will ask this random guy who sent me this picture for a better one next time just for you! <3

Wasn't me who took that picture, or i would have gotten a better one after you started bitching. I don't have access to their forums, nor i care. Just delivering the messege a guy asked me to because he felt it was unfair after all that AG did to CSG. /shrugs. Carry on
the pic is fine. grampas are just bad at computers.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:01 AM
Skeleton

WOOOOOOOW - And the AG officers thought I was going to End CSG. Its about time honestly all 3 GLs barely talked to eachother it was nothing but huge talks and no action. AG was 80% of the raid force for well over a year for 1/3 of the loot from the kills also the EPICS were on a rotation 1:1:1 ratio it was almost a year before AG got a white scale and waaaaay longer on others. its terrible when you got over 100 people in a guild and they see a "hard epic" ever 6-8 months. I personally Miss AG a lot at times and the fact I could have been GL who knows what would have happened better or worse. but I had no complaints with CSG as an alliance we always had good numbers its just he loot was a fuckin JOKE how can AG have 80% of the force for 33% of the epics and Omni 5-10% of the force for 33% of the epics it was just fucked... Hell I remember when CSG was batphoned for Golems like always and a Slime blood (Necro epic dropped) and ZERO omni were in zone or even tried to fuckin log in because it was in there little "im not raiding" window and they still got handed a necro epic for doing NOTHING... tech less than nothing they made an effort NOT to come. my god I remember when I told then if discord "you guys know this is most likely going to omni right?" and AGs discord almost melted my ears off.... one of the first things I was going to do was push to make ALL loot part of the population roll = Fuck that 1;1;1 ratio on epics. it would simply be part of the roll like it should have been since day 1.... Loot distribution is by far the biggest complaint ive seen out of CSG in the few years I was there.. reguardless if they split up Europa will just go back to agnarr with the rest of the hipsters and Omni all 12 of them will just poof.. AG will live on strong I bet.. BUT for how long? they would either need to redo an alliance or watch most of the members join A/A to see those mobs again.
Old 02-03-2018, 04:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manasana2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WOOOOOOOW - And the AG officers thought I was going to End CSG. Its about time honestly all 3 GLs barely talked to eachother it was nothing but huge talks and no action. AG was 80% of the raid force for well over a year for 1/3 of the loot from the kills also the EPICS were on a rotation 1:1:1 ratio it was almost a year before AG got a white scale and waaaaay longer on others. its terrible when you got over 100 people in a guild and they see a "hard epic" ever 6-8 months. I personally Miss AG a lot at times and the fact I could have been GL who knows what would have happened better or worse. but I had no complaints with CSG as an alliance we always had good numbers its just he loot was a fuckin JOKE how can AG have 80% of the force for 33% of the epics and Omni 5-10% of the force for 33% of the epics it was just fucked... Hell I remember when CSG was batphoned for Golems like always and a Slime blood (Necro epic dropped) and ZERO omni were in zone or even tried to fuckin log in because it was in there little "im not raiding" window and they still got handed a necro epic for doing NOTHING... tech less than nothing they made an effort NOT to come. my god I remember when I told then if discord "you guys know this is most likely going to omni right?" and AGs discord almost melted my ears off.... one of the first things I was going to do was push to make ALL loot part of the population roll = Fuck that 1;1;1 ratio on epics. it would simply be part of the roll like it should have been since day 1.... Loot distribution is by far the biggest complaint ive seen out of CSG in the few years I was there.. reguardless if they split up Europa will just go back to agnarr with the rest of the hipsters and Omni all 12 of them will just poof.. AG will live on strong I bet.. BUT for how long? they would either need to redo an alliance or watch most of the members join A/A to see those mobs again.

Or secretly join you and it will just be AG 2.0 lol. Forcing you to be the guild leader they wanted in the first place. This was the plan all along they just had to employ some crazy tactics ( me ) to do it.

With all my love,
A

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread