Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2020, 03:25 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It looks like Both versions of the mask exist, but if the next patch isn’t until Kunark, then the call of bones version will not have time to appear on green.
OMG NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Old 09-15-2020, 05:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by brett [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMG NUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Hey, don't worry, we'll get it right in 3 years
Old 09-16-2020, 09:34 AM
Sarnak

That would majorly suck if it doesn't get patched soon. I made my Human Inny Cleric to be a skeleton for a little while [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-16-2020, 01:17 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by red_demonman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That would majorly suck if it doesn't get patched soon. I made my Human Inny Cleric to be a skeleton for a little while [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i leveled up a cleric to 28, to then see that Paineel is out. Rerolled, now my human innu cleric is 25. waiting for these quests to be fixed yesterday.
Last edited by scala; 09-16-2020 at 01:20 PM..
Old 10-06-2020, 09:26 AM
Aviak

She still isn't dropping the vial. I didn't think to look at the bug report forum before camping it. From what I gather, the server needs to be patched and it is unknown when that will occur. I am just wondering as a player how will I know when that happens? Will it be the next time I need to download patch files? Or would a server reboot be enough? I've not played on this server in a while so I'm not even sure how often that happens.

I saw on the wiki timeline that October 2nd corresponded with the March 2000 patch (patch 12). Other than that, it looks like Kunark will be the next one? So, I'm guessing that would be a pretty safe bet?
Old 10-06-2020, 09:55 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smashed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She still isn't dropping the vial. I didn't think to look at the bug report forum before camping it. From what I gather, the server needs to be patched and it is unknown when that will occur. I am just wondering as a player how will I know when that happens? Will it be the next time I need to download patch files? Or would a server reboot be enough? I've not played on this server in a while so I'm not even sure how often that happens.

I saw on the wiki timeline that October 2nd corresponded with the March 2000 patch (patch 12). Other than that, it looks like Kunark will be the next one? So, I'm guessing that would be a pretty safe bet?
Servers need to be reset for these quests to be fixed. so we are at the whim of Rogean to reset servers or wait for kunark server reset.
Old 10-09-2020, 10:30 AM
Sarnak

I have to check the bank, but I think my basalt drake scales got wiped. They were already dropping (correctly) for Totemic Cloak quest
Old 10-09-2020, 10:38 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

i still have mine in the bank from a month or so back.

server reset today and still not dropping these items
Old 10-09-2020, 10:55 AM
Orc

Quest NPCs still not responding to hails/quest text : (
Old 10-09-2020, 11:15 AM
Aviak

Yeah, Kalayia Woodwhisper still isnt dropping the vial either.
Closed Thread