Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2021, 05:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yo can we talk about how everyone in this thread has triple digit posts talking about

politics even though the thread is "about" not caring for politics??

seek jesus
tbf a lot of my posts are lolwtf or lolaliens or lolroyalty
Old 10-05-2021, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I’m scheduling my clot shot this Friday. Have to get it by nov 1 for work

Let’s hope my regular exercise can get me through. Clot this, bishes!
She has been busy whipping up quite the storm on her account.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-05-2021, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
She has been busy whipping up quite the storm on her account.

Was her husband him?

https://news.yahoo.com/man-dies-bloo...210012580.html

Or him?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...9-vaccine.html

Or one of these 3?

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/05/12/cdc-...d-vaccine.html

Wonder if CVS is going to be upset with me asking for the CLOT SHOT
Old 10-05-2021, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My props to the mods for not closing it yet despite probably disliking a lot of the opinions and "misinformation" (code: right wing stuff) within.
RIP Mesocyclone
Old 10-05-2021, 05:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RIP Mesocyclone
Aw, well I mean he was pretty insane not gonna lie
Old 10-05-2021, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wonder if CVS is going to be upset with me asking for the CLOT SHOT
don't be a dick to pharm techs they don't make enough to put up with your bullshit.
Old 10-05-2021, 06:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't be a dick to pharm techs they don't make enough to put up with your bullshit.
Ya I’m only a dick to people anonymously on the internet

I actually thought that if I called it that they would refuse to administer it lol
Old 10-05-2021, 06:44 PM
Planar Protector

Biden's legal ability to cancel $50,000 in student debt per borrower is still unknown

Quote:
if Congress passes a bill to cancel $10,000 in student debt per borrower, Biden would be "happy to sign that."
This is the Dems breaking it to you gently. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 10-05-2021, 07:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden's legal ability to cancel $50,000 in student debt per borrower is still unknown

This is the Dems breaking it to you gently. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It still seems like this is for only existing student loan debt, not future debt

So basically it’s a way to offer payback $$ for this generation being indoctrinated by higher education into voting for Democrats…

…and a giant fuck you to previous generations of college students AND to the poor working class who never had an opportunity to accumulate college debt

But maybe I am still misreading it

Edit: and from the article this makes it seem like it’s only existing student loan debt “Millions of Americans will have to resume paying off their collective $1.7 trillion student debt burden in February, once the payment pause lifts”
Last edited by unsunghero; 10-05-2021 at 07:03 PM..
Old 10-05-2021, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
It still seems like this is for only existing student loan debt, not future debt

So basically it’s a way to offer payback $$ for this generation being indoctrinated by higher education into voting for Democrats…

…and a giant fuck you to previous generations of college students AND to the poor working class who never had an opportunity to accumulate college debt

But maybe I am still misreading it

Edit: and from the article this makes it seem like it’s only existing student loan debt “Millions of Americans will have to resume paying off their collective $1.7 trillion student debt burden in February, once the payment pause lifts”
Solid concerns but nothing like cancellation is getting through Congress without heavy Republican assistance(lol). Dead agenda going into the midterm campaign season.

Last part sounds like what will happen but Trump paused it so I guess Biden can? If he wants?
Closed Thread