Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-16-2021, 10:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't mean to sidetrack the thread and I do apologize. I'm happy TSS had an opportunity to win a great achievement.

I simply meant when any achievement in EQ is trivialized, it diminishes the achievements of everyone else who put in the time and effort..it's not even about raid loot or targets by themselves, it's about all achievements.

Don't trivialize EQ.

If we start to trivialize content, then I believe it takes away something from everyone.

Cheers

You mean the part when 1-2 people take turns staring at the screen for 10hours straight against a few other rival guildies doin the same thing; then call in 80+ people at 3am to kill x target when blue has a max population of <200 ..using Discord? is that the part which was trivialized you're takin about? Wow

We all should probably park level 60 toons in starting zones and kill all the rats,orc pawns,snakes,bats around the clock to prevent any level 1 from achieving level 2 and so on or else that'll totally trivialize EQ and ruin my achievements!
Old 10-16-2021, 02:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by zati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We all should probably park level 60 toons in starting zones and kill all the rats,orc pawns,snakes,bats around the clock to prevent any level 1 from achieving level 2 and so on or else that'll totally trivialize EQ and ruin my achievements!
Lol, haters gonna hate. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Stryker85; 10-16-2021 at 02:48 PM.. Reason: Lol wth, every time I post an image, it just shows the link, I must have forgotten how to internet.
Old 10-16-2021, 04:01 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I didn't mean to sidetrack the thread and I do apologize. I'm happy TSS had an opportunity to win a great achievement.

I simply meant when any achievement in EQ is trivialized, it diminishes the achievements of everyone else who put in the time and effort..it's not even about raid loot or targets by themselves, it's about all achievements.

Don't trivialize EQ.

If we start to trivialize content, then I believe it takes away something from everyone.

Cheers
All of this content is trivial and has been for the last 20 years. You're chasing the dragon like a heroin addict, you'll never get the same joy in killing any of this content that you did the first time. All this server is for is dressing up your elf dolls.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 10-16-2021, 05:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
First and foremost Congrats on the kill and well done, sincerely.

Secondly, no pun intended and not directed towards TSS in any way, what a slap in the face to those waiting years putting in the time and sacrifices necessary.

I'm happy TSS got the kill yet I'm sad this server has turned into handouts without truly working for it.
Someone doesn't understand the wife factioning us casual scum have to do after draft week to get back to indifferently.
Old 10-16-2021, 06:03 PM
Aviak

All that needs to be said here is....

Congrats TSS!! You guys slayed the big boy!!! Clean ass kill, no wipes or drama, and didn't kill your tank during it!!

Cheers guys.
Kiai - Monk
Zugaikotsu - Necromancer

Discord: turboviper
Closed Thread