Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2022, 07:16 PM
Planar Protector

You guys keep mixing up Crenshaw and cawthorn. Crenshaw has an eyepatch but he’s not a cripple
Old 05-05-2022, 07:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys keep mixing up Crenshaw and cawthorn. Crenshaw has an eyepatch but he’s not a cripple
Yeah MMA fighter Michael Bisping has a fake eye (damage during a MMA fight) too but that dude could beat the shit outta 99.8% of people alive still
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Old 05-05-2022, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah MMA fighter Michael Bisping has a fake eye (damage during a MMA fight) too but that dude could beat the shit outta 99.8% of people alive still
What do u do when showering just get a little rinse of some soapy water and pop that mother back in with a little saline and ph balancer?
Old 05-05-2022, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Old 05-05-2022, 09:14 PM
Banned

You're allowed to make fun of people who use their disability as a cudgel to harm others or purposefully gain sympathy. For example, saying ohh man i was left to die when i was injured, my best friend just abandoned me to die ohh man im so tough for surviving.

Best friend literally helped him into the ambulance, trashes him anyway.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Thats the kind of shit you say about your time in the service gravy.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:21 PM
Banned

Like people who say they have Tourette's or schizophrenia and make tons of videos like omg look at my condition omg im "educating" people *shakes can* give me money for being so brave.

Like keep your shit to yourself.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're allowed to make fun of people who use their disability as a cudgel to harm others or purposefully gain sympathy. For example, saying ohh man i was left to die when i was injured, my best friend just abandoned me to die ohh man im so tough for surviving.

Best friend literally helped him into the ambulance, trashes him anyway.
did you know chronic cynicism can put a person at higher risk of dementia?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Old 05-05-2022, 09:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats the kind of shit you say about your time in the service gravy.
Show me the quote where i wallowed in some kind of pity for being in the military... i never said "omg it was so hard!!! im so brave!!" i rubbed it in the faces of the "patriots" here who think they know everything about everything.
Old 05-05-2022, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rethalis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cawthorn’s account of the 2014 wreck — which he presented publicly in the chapel of his Christian college in Virginia three years later — was that a close friend had crashed the car in which he was a passenger, leaving him to die “in a fiery tomb,” the Post reported over the weekend.

But the friend, Bradley Ledford, told the newspaper in his first public comments about the crash that he pulled Cawthorn from the wreckage.

“It hurt very badly that he would say something as false as that,” Ledford told the paper. “That is not at all what happened. I pulled him out of the car the second that I was able to get out of the car.”

That was just one element of a story rich with lies, the Post reported. Cawthorn claimed he was “declared dead” after the wreck. He wasn’t. The police report noted he was “incapacitated.” Cawthorn said he was preparing before the crash to start studies at the U.S. Naval Academy ― a boast that he eventually turned into a campaign ad. But the news outlet AVL Watchdog reported in August that Cawthorn had been rejected by the Naval Academy before the crash.

That good enough?
Closed Thread