Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 06-17-2022, 09:45 AM
Banned

Hows that etherum account looking?? LOLOLOL

Some genius I know spent his entire tax return on the shit.
Old 06-17-2022, 11:04 AM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 06-17-2022, 11:13 AM
Planar Protector

Wonder how OP feels after losing tens of thousands on stupid shit like bitcoin lmao
Old 06-17-2022, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine if you were one of the poor shmucks that didn't buy BTC at $0.30, $300, or $3000, or $30000 because it was "too expensive."

Your post will age as well as this Tweet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Reverse position. Equally sad.

https://twitter.com/gregschoen/status/70261648811761665
Or you're one of the ones that bought at .30 cents and sold at $300, because let's face it that's an amazing return on your investment.

The fact is nobody knows what will happen in the market, but crypto is an unregulated wild west.
Old 06-17-2022, 11:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reagan - Bush - Bush - Clinton - Gore - Kerry - McCain - Obama -Clinton - Biden

We've run two shitty candidates every time, so I vote for the one that I like slightly better than the other. Trump was only an option for paste-eating retards, but other than 2016 and 2020 I don't think it really mattered all that much who won.

That said, I should have voted Dole in 96.
Got it, whoever the cast of The View tells you to. That's all you had to say, whoever the cast of The View tells you.
Old 06-17-2022, 12:09 PM
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The internet is a cruel, anonymous fight club where your weaknesses will be exploited and your fears used against you. Use the internet for entertainment and maybe information, as long as you realize that most of it is false. But if your sole social circle exists entirely online, you're already fucked if you can't hack it alone, because you are.
Sithix Wraithscale - Necro
Old 06-17-2022, 12:11 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wonder how OP feels after losing tens of dollars on stupid shit like bitcoin lmao
Probably the same way he felt after predicting a Trump victory in 2020 - a victim of Sleepy Joe and the leftwing conspiracy to eat babies and molester children run by Hillary Clinton out of the basement of a pizzeria with no basement.
Last edited by hobart; 06-17-2022 at 12:14 PM..
Old 06-17-2022, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Thanks for your opinion, Karen.
Old 06-17-2022, 12:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wonder how OP feels after losing tens of thousands on stupid shit like bitcoin lmao
You know my entry price? Bitcoin will never go down again to my initial entry price. I am also happy to DCA into it any price level on a weekly basis.

Also, I'll never sell. And if you don't know how the rich hold their assets, but make money from them... go learn and stop being poor.

Thank you for this quote though. I will cherish it in my "i told you so" post again in a few years [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Come on back in a few years. I'll try your tears with my silk hanky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or you're one of the ones that bought at .30 cents and sold at $300, because let's face it that's an amazing return on your investment.

The fact is nobody knows what will happen in the market, but crypto is an unregulated wild west.
Finite amount. Cannot be changed. Increased demand? Number go up.

Those 4 statements are historical facts.

21 million max supply.
Never changed.
Longterm upward trend in demand like internet adoption.
Longterm upward trend in price.

So I'll never sell. But people don't get that, because they don't know how the rich hold assets, but monetize them anyway.

Bitcoin is the easiest trade ever for anyone with a brain.
Old 06-17-2022, 12:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But people don't get that, because they don't know how the rich hold assets, but monetize them anyway.
I get why the rich do it. But why do you do it?